Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any guys with jet boats around southern illinois st louis mo area i feel like a loner around here have only seen 1 other jet boat and it was just all stock 350 omc drive where's all the fast jet boats in southern illinois

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
is there any guys with jet boats around southern illinois st louis mo area i feel like a loner around here have only seen 1 other jet boat and it was just all stock 350 omc drive where's all the fast jet boats in southern illinois
I feel the same way here in arkansas, i go to heber all the time and i'm the only jet around, i'm in searcy,ar about 5 hrs south of st. louis

·
Breathing Diesel
2,111 Posts
mt. home is only a couple hrs from me, where do yall boat (hangout) at up there? i'd like to come up and visit this summer and play

I do not boat there, I live in MI, I just know of a few people that do, If you would like I will PM you a phone number of some people that do and you get get hooked up with them.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I do not boat there, I live in MI, I just know of a few people that do, If you would like I will PM you a phone number of some people that do and you get get hooked up with them.
sure, that would be great, are they on this board also? if so i'll shoot them a pm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts