:lmao1: And the lib media went nuts! ;)

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has been all over the lame stream media

·
1,512 Posts
I've said it before, Hillary is not the chosen one. She'll get indicted next year and Soros's chosen candidate will weasel right in. America is getting Schlonged, not by Obama, but by his handler Soros. It's very funny how none of the media can say dick slapped considering she's married to Bill. What a side show.

A reporter ask her about her plan to cure Alzheimer's and she responded she couldn't remember.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
It was a classless act by Trump.
You, of course would support such stupid actions.:dumb_ass:
He is just going to get down in the gutter so he can fight HRC.BTW concerning acting with class,work on yourself before you start working on others.

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
lol, that's awesome....I've been staying far away from this one. Her monotone shriek is enough to make want to drive over to jims place and slap the stupid out of that person.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
It was a classless act by Trump.
Typical liberal mantra. How about addressing the ISIS using his so called video to further their agenda? OOPS. That is a LIE too. Expect nothing less from HilLIARy!!! :redface:

Moronic idiot.

How is that, Tommy? I was trying to be a bit more constructive! :)sphss

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Typical liberal mantra. How about addressing the ISIS using his so called video to further their agenda? OOPS. That is a LIE too. Expect nothing less from HilLIARy!!! :redface:

Moronic idiot.

How is that, Tommy? I was trying to be a bit more constructive! :)sphss
Of course, you wouldn't understand that Trumps sound bites creates more mistrust and hostility from the muslim community, but it seems you don't understand very much anyway.
What else would you recommend that Trump say to anger and antagonize a huge number of people in the world?
Your mindless thoughts are amazing.

Here' a constructive thought, you and SNIC can find a high cliff and keep walking towards it while holding hands, then we will know how much of a believer you and SNIC really are.Reality

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Just herd Hillary and supporters spent 15+ Mil in ads this last quarter. Trump ...... 217 grand hil:)

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
lol, that's awesome....I've been staying far away from this one. Her monotone shriek is enough to make want to drive over to jims place and slap the stupid out of that person.
:signhuh:
So, you don't like her monotone, then don't listen.
You don't like her monotone, so you your solution is to slap someone else? Explain the logic in that, if you can?

HOW FAR RIGHT-WING STUPID ARE YOU?
Have you been talking to SNIC and FORKED'?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Damn, are you stupid or what?
It's obvious that I didn't post the image, and that you did, so is that your latest selfie?
Did you miss your short bus to school again?hil:)hil:)hil:)
I agree there is no way JP posted this.If it was a picture of a 70 y/o bald headed ,white guy then we would be getting some where.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I agree there is no way JP posted this.If it was a picture of a 70 y/o bald headed ,white guy then we would be getting some where.
No, he is still living in his poor, poor Mom, a sixty plus year old woman... Taking care of a mindless leach! :yes: :)hand

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Du, you don't know.
Dude, are you really going that way with me again? Quit being a schlong. :wink2:
It's what is required by law to be reported and guess what? I herd it on a msnbc news break. So again don't treat me like some uninformed boob. I listen to NPR and watch msnbc (as much as I can stand without busting my TV) and I even watch a little public TV on occasion if just to see what the other side is thinking (besides the shows I do like).

You do have to ask yourself what is Hillary spending all that money on? She has the nomination wrapped up.
For what Trump has spent has added up to some yard signs, bumper stickers and a couple banners for rallies. He's on TV 24/7 already. You would think other candidates would have picked up on this already. I think the time of knocking on doors and kissing babies is over.

·
Registered
473 Posts
The guy in the car is hillary 2nd cousin and was paid by herself. She not that selfish she cares more about family then someone off the street.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
:signhuh:
So, you don't like her monotone, then don't listen.
You don't like her monotone, so you your solution is to slap someone else? Explain the logic in that, if you can?

HOW FAR RIGHT-WING STUPID ARE YOU?
Have you been talking to SNIC and FORKED'?
Do you "actually" support Hillary for President? Please, just a "yes" or "no" will suffice.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts