Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
2FF, damn hes on both webpages posting like crazy,thought you were banned from the fat drunks webpage?
For future reference if you are going to call me "the fat drunk". Can you add the word happy to it? So it would be. "The fat happy drunk". Or you could even mix it up and put the fat drunk happy guys website.. Or why not happy drunk fat guys website.. I don't really care. Any combination works for me.

Thanks in advance..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
because i call them how i see them, you dont seem like a happy person at all. going public with all your lifes problems and lack of willpower leaves you busted and weak person. only to flex your ban powers as you feel the need to make yourself powerfull ass. in your own words you claim to be the biggest of asses before you became famous on RD

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
because i call them how i see them, you dont seem like a happy person at all. going public with all your lifes problems and lack of willpower leaves you busted and weak person. only to flex your ban powers as you feel the need to make yourself powerfull ass. in your own words you claim to be the biggest of asses before you became famous on RD
Yep.. I'm busted, weak and miserable. Lol. And you must be a beacon of hope and happiness.. :D.

Enjoy the day.. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
truth hurts doesnt it? dont you have a sausage party forum to squack to? whats the matter? you sent 2ff over here to stir the shit and instead we got king sausage himself ? WOW im enjoying this? not really im one that really cant stand two faced wannabees

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
truth hurts doesnt it? dont you have a sausage party forum to squack to? whats the matter? you sent 2ff over here to stir the shit and instead we got king sausage himself ? WOW im enjoying this? not really im one that really cant stand two faced wannabees
You sound very happy and content with your life. :)

I'm gonna get back to being miserable, and squacking (whatever that is) at sausages.

RD

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You sound very happy and content with your life. :)

I'm gonna get back to being miserable, and squacking (whatever that is) at sausages.

RD

hahahahahahahahahahaha your so quick witted and funny . did you come up with the funny while drinking a beer and smoking a pac of cancer sticks?
and the second place most boring person on the internet trophy goes to river dave. always wants the last word in, even if its on a competitors webage, REALLY dave? get a life

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
Whatever it is you feel I did to you, I'm willing to apologize or make it right (If I actually did anything). I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable when I called you on the phone. I was just trying to figure out where the hating on Dave part comes from being that I don't recall us ever meeting, ever having words, or anything else. We both know a couple of the same people, and I'm well aware of what your screen name is on my website as well (my dixie wrecked). I just didn't want there to be any unnecessary friction going forward.

RD

·
Registered
397 Posts
lmao, I have to agree with him on the 2FF deal. Dude is obviously over here stirring up shit, this place is more technical than RD's sight so 2FF I don't think you fit in over here, especially since your Merc 525 is to powerful and you want to "detune" it

RD your website is awesome and I give you props for turning it into what it is, now I don't have to watch the news I just check there for current events haha

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
lmao, I have to agree with him on the 2FF deal. Dude is obviously over here stirring up shit, this place is more technical than RD's sight so 2FF I don't think you fit in over here, especially since your Merc 525 is to powerful and you want to "detune" it

RD your website is awesome and I give you props for turning it into what it is, now I don't have to watch the news I just check there for current events haha
lol.....

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
theres some real cool oldies here... back when the band was still together

1 - 15 of 15 Posts