Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Damouse is in the litterbox trying to cover all the turds the Democrats left for him.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Only those that live for entitlements would consider voting him back in.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I wish they would go with REAL unemployment numbers. Maybe they should say people who don't work instead of actively seeking employment. Not the bullshit smoke and mirrors.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
I wish they would go with REAL unemployment numbers. Maybe they should say people who don't work instead of actively seeking employment. Not the bullshit smoke and mirrors.
Does it matter the left is all for themselves not each other unless your union. They vote against themsevles when they are out of jobs to stand with the brotherhood. SMH

On the right, we have jobs and want the people who wants jobs to have one too because we know putting people back to work is the first step to an economic recovery as oppossed to the lefts spend money to recover mentality.

The women on the left are worried they are loosing their rights and title X money that funds planned parenthood. Who cares if people have jobs as long as they can get an abortion!

Who cares if Obama wants to destroy the coal industry, shut down the keystone pipeline and gave billions in green energy to 19 BK companies......even though I am out of work due to the refineries shutting down, I would never vote republican , democrats are the only ones that care about people and American jobs...DOH!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts