Performance Boats Forum banner

Andy Ralls 6.0 Champ!

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Slow Burn 
#1 ·
Guy is on fire! Runs back to back weekends of racing and wins both! Congrats to Andy Ralls for the win in 6.0 this weekend bakersfield. Great racing him in the finals. He ran a 6.04 with a .020 red light vs my 6.06 with a .026 red light. NJBA has the best competition in the country with the top 9 boats qualifying with a 6.06 or better with just two rounds of qualifying. Thanks to NJBA and everyone that came out to support this weekend! See you all next month!

Also a big thanks to Mike Miller for some awesome power this weekend. His engines picked up the win in 3 classes and runner up in 2 classes this weekend!

#2 ·
Thanks Kjell.

Super happy with the boats. They do exactly what we tell them to do. Massive confidence, really helps when trying to race. Sitting on the rope like that really makes a difference. At least for me.

That final round was EPIC! DOOR to DOOR! It had to be just inches.

The competition the NJBA brings is impressive to say the least.

Hats off to Mike Miller. All 5 UBFJ boats where running his power. This was my first taste of UBFJ and I loved it. Ran a personal best of 7.36 @ 138 MPH. on the little tiny tune up! Very happy with it.

#3 ·
A couple more things.

Thanks to:

Jack at Marine Performance Design. Incredible jet drives! I mean it. absolutely the BEST!
Jeff Bennett. Awesome keel work. My Keel loads hard as hell and stays hooked up all the way.
Mark Honsowits at Edelbrock. Data systems that perform flawlessly. Track support every time.
Justin Dow for all our little "talks" and advice.
905 Crew. for everything from day 1! Steve, Zack, Jayson, Mercedes, Mike & Carol, Taylor.
And again Mike Miller. Power, Track support. second to none.

#8 ·
I was watching on live feed and was like O FUCK, 405 & 713 final !!!!!! Way to go both of you guys, wish I was there to see it :))THumbsUp Congrats Kjell on the PGJ win and congrats Andy for back to back QE wins

Awesome guys :)hand

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.