Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts
Anybody sober up enough? We need pictures. Sorry I couldn't make it.

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
"CANNONBALL!!!!!!!!"

That was some funny shit! I never thought I would see anyone do a cannonball right into the dogs water bowl! The funniest part was the look on JD's face when he got a mouthful of whatever was growing in the bottom of the bowl !!!!!:)devil

Great times - VHN . . . nice to finally meet you!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Anybody sober up enough? We need pictures. Sorry I couldn't make it.
SOBER???? I was the only sober one at this party!!! Steveo everyone was asking why you weren't there. I explained you were busy searching for my lifeline and parts for MY new boat.

BTW I was disappointed it wasn't covered and very dirty. :)st However, I was told it will be cleaned up covered and in the GARAGE next time I go to see it. :|err

Quickjet - I wanted to Thank you for dropping off MY new boat but you left in 20 seconds!!!! :)hand

·
Coors Light Tour - 2010
328 Posts
I was sober.....

... honest, I was!

Preach made sure of that when he cornswagled me into cooking over the BBQ for two hours. He had my number with that LiL-Smokie...

... and to whom ever brought out all the food, WOW! THANK YOU! I owe somebody big time, because I'm sure I ate my weight in chicken-a-bobs!

My five year old daughter Shaneekwa took tons of pictures, and if we can ever find the camera will be sure to post a few.

It was great seeing everyone again, and we look forward to the next shin-dig!

JD

·
Coors Light Tour - 2010
328 Posts
"CANNONBALL!!!!!!!!"

That was some funny shit! I never thought I would see anyone do a cannonball right into the dogs water bowl! The funniest part was the look on JD's face when he got a mouthful of whatever was growing in the bottom of the bowl !!!!!:)devil
I didn't know this at the time, but my wife told me today that she saw the German Short-hair peeing in that pool. I explained to her that this was information that would have better suited me YESTERDAY!!!

·
The Maverick
520 Posts
I didn't know this at the time, but my wife told me today that she saw the German Short-hair peeing in that pool. I explained to her that this was information that would have better suited me YESTERDAY!!!

A classic moment of….. ( Think before you Leap!) ;)

(OR..... At least smell the water first.) :D

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
had a good time, nice meetin some of the guys for the first, and puttin faces with names, most everyone was either sleepin or had left by the time we were ready to go, we were ready for more partyin and story tellin but its kinda boring with only three of us left

·
Purple headed member
7,170 Posts
Quickjet - I wanted to Thank you for dropping off MY new boat but you left in 20 seconds!!!! :)hand
Look here sweatheart...I'm good for a solid 20 mins not seconds.:)devil

Yep, that's how I roll................

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey Quickboy, to bad you missed the party. You would have enjoyed the moon walk compitition. Pin the tail on the ****** was great fun too. Thanks Smash for bringing all your Michael Jackson eight tracks. Try to picture JD flipping burgers singing Billy Jean. John did you really dive into the pool of plenty?

·
The Maverick
520 Posts
Hey (Quicksquirt), to bad you missed the party. You would have enjoyed the moon walk compitition. Pin the tail on the ****** was great fun too. Thanks Smash for bringing all your Michael Jackson eight tracks. Try to picture JD flipping burgers singing Billy Jean. John did you really dive into the pool of plenty?
Fixed it for you preach... True story... :)devil

·
Purple headed member
7,170 Posts
Hey Quickboy, to bad you missed the party. You would have enjoyed the moon walk compitition. Pin the tail on the ****** was great fun too. Thanks Smash for bringing all your Michael Jackson eight tracks. Try to picture JD flipping burgers singing Billy Jean. John did you really dive into the pool of plenty?
I was planning on making it but forgot that some of my heterosexual friends wanted to hang out.

·
Purple headed member
7,170 Posts
You perverts I said I wanted to THANK Scott and he left in 20 seconds.

However 10 seconds of foreplay has me thinking no BC is needed. :)devil
I'm trying to figure out what BC means???

·
Precision Craft Marine
1,529 Posts
Hope you had a great birthday Herb. Thank you guys for the great time. I had a blast! It sure is great to meet a bunch of guys with the same passion of boats as I do. :)devil
Ricky, After you left my shop that day, I almost called you to tell you to come back, and I would buy that flat from you. Then, I started to think, I dont need any more boats. If you decide to keep it, or sell it, that boat is bad ass. I think that you and Ray Dane both have two of the lightest flats I have ever seen. Sounds like you guys had fun.

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,003 Posts
JDCowboys;763200My five year old daughter Shaneekwa took tons of pictures said:
The camera is still at Andy's. She brought it out the next morning and took a couple pf pic's and then forgot it when they left.

Awesome party - with a bunch of awesome people!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.