Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these at a charity golf tourney/dinner. They have a face value of $110/ea in the Diamond Club. I can't go as I will be at the river - if you like the Angels make me an offer.

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
I bought these at a charity golf tourney/dinner. They have a face value of $110/ea in the Diamond Club. I can't go as I will be at the river - if you like the Angels make me an offer.
How many???? BTW that is a Wed day game 12:35 against the Oakland A's.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Angels Tix

Make me an offer. Face Value is $110 ea and I got them at the auction for $175 total. I would like to get my money back so I want $175 and hopefully someone feel good about that price as they are buying for less than face. In addition, it was for a good cause....

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Angel's Tix

They can be picked up in Glendale as well - just thought you could save some $$ on gas....come check out a Harley or Buell at the same time....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Angels vs A's...as far as I'm concerned these seats are worth double face value :D

I'd take em but I have to work.

(A's fan)

Free bump

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tix

Hopefully someone takes them, hate to waste money, guess I will have to stay home from riiver an extra day to attend....

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tix

They are at home. I will get the seat info off of them. I have never been to the Diamond club so I know nothing about it so I can't help other than give yo the info

·
....like warm apple pie
1,681 Posts
Where in Diamond Club are the seats?
Diamond Club is the restaurant behind home plate and the DC seats are between field and restaurant (field level). I have been in there many times and there is NO bad seat in the DC! Possessing tickets means you can also get restaurant reservations (inside or outside). Good luck with the sale!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts