Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
35 wonderful years together for us...:)devil (ya, I'm an old fart...)
Thank you hunnie for puttin' up with me this long...:D

Attachments

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
congrats...........you two have a great day..........MOUZ:D

·
Registered
391 Posts
Congratulations on your anniversary. It will be 35 years for usat the end of Oct also. There have been many challenges and many more memories. I am sure there are a few more of each left to go through for you and us.

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congratulations on your anniversary. It will be 35 years for usat the end of Oct also. There have been many challenges and many more memories. I am sure there are a few more of each left to go through for you and us.
Congrats back at ya...:cool: We've certainly had our struggles, but never let "externals" tarnish our relationship/togetherness...

·
skiing Parker since 1960
645 Posts
way to go Shue :D congrats :))THumbsUp ..........to what do you attribute the longevity of your marriage ? I mean, other than the obvious, (your extraordinary good looks, your "baller status" and those pink hats ) :D:)hand

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
way to go Shue :D congrats :))THumbsUp ..........to what do you attribute the longevity of your marriage ? I mean, other than the obvious, (your extraordinary good looks, your "baller status" and those pink hats ) :D:)hand
Denny,
We were "friends" first...and still are...:cool:

It was my buddy's 21st birthday on a Saturday night...party went on into the early morning hours...we left around 3:00a to Vegas, with a few other drunks in tow, had to wait until 9:30a for a JotP to show up at the courthouse to marry us...:p

We've always been "without" which seems to have kept us together...;)

·
skiing Parker since 1960
645 Posts
Denny,
We were "friends" first...and still are...:cool:

It was my buddy's 21st birthday on a Saturday night...party went on into the early morning hours...we left around 3:00a to Vegas, with a few other drunks in tow, had to wait until 9:30a for a JotP to show up at the courthouse to marry us...:p

We've always been "without" which seems to have kept us together...;)
:D Same with us, friends 1st, started out "broke" been "broke" many times, went to Vegas, ended up doing "the deal" in Boulder city, also 35 yrs. ago :)devil

Attachments

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone for the greetings...I thinks she's a keeper...;)

It's off to the Northwoods Inn in Covina for some cabbage salad and cheese bread...:)devil

·
Got to get In da Wind
821 Posts
Congradulations Gary 35 years is quite an accomplishment these days - Best wishes for you both to have many more..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts