Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,
I would like to get some recommendations for a good place to get the annual service done on my boat. I need a place that has the Mercury diagnostic equipment to see if they can determine why the motor would die right after starting a few times last year.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Greetings,
I would like to get some recommendations for a good place to get the annual service done on my boat. I need a place that has the Mercury diagnostic equipment to see if they can determine why the motor would die right after starting a few times last year.
Thanks in advance
Where is your boat located. If in Havasu. Prestige...:)devil

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sorry, I did forget to mention it is in LHC. Thank you all, I appreciate the recommendations.

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Greetings,
Thanks in advance
Lets start with a simple question, where do you live or more important where is the boat located?

Nevermind, I quess I should have read farther down the post...lol

·
Registered
991 Posts
If Prestige is busy,,,try Absolute...and dont forget to talk to Jimmy at Chong's RV and Marine (2025 Swanson Ave
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403 (928) 855-7259) - all great shops

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
Tom Peterson Marine-LHC 626-258-7207(cell). Excellent work!!

Prestige comes highly recommended, or Savage.

$95-$105.00 per hour for mechanics rate seems the norm

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Absolute has always done right by us....talk to Aaron...928 855-2252...Good luck.:)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Tom Peterson Marine-LHC 626-258-7207(cell). Excellent work!!

Prestige comes highly recommended, or Savage.

$95-$105.00 per hour for mechanics rate seems the norm

Better than our local BMW dealer I guess.

They quoted me $135 an hour for service, and I know damn well they charge more hours than they actually work.

I asked them if it comes with a happy ending for that price:)sphss

No reply, so I walked...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts