Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just throwing it out there... have my 81 Nordic up for sale. just a quik run threw of it.. has a pretty much stock 454 w rec port heads with all the bells and whistles. brand new seats. custom trailer. gorgreous paint. very very reliable boat. asking 15k firm. have a couple pictures of it in my profile. ill post a couple more when i can get my old lady to download them off her camera. thanx guys!!!:D

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
just a quick a quick point, i spoke to ryno earlier, those headers do NOT come with the boat- a set of chrome basset twisties do, sorry to jump in ryno didnt want ya to forget and have jason biotch slap ya! hahaha!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just a quick a quick point, i spoke to ryno earlier, those headers do NOT come with the boat- a set of chrome basset twisties do, sorry to jump in ryno didnt want ya to forget and have jason biotch slap ya! hahaha!
yep that is correct b dog haha. ya got a set of chrome wet bassett shorties. not twisties!!!:)sphss

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
BBUUMMPPP:)grn

throw in the chick in your avatar and i just might have to come up with that scratch haha

like everyone has said the boat is beautiful and always spotless clean in fact i based my interior off of his because it is such a clean lookint boat:D

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
throw in the chick in your avatar and i just might have to come up with that scratch haha

like everyone has said the boat is beautiful and always spotless clean in fact i based my interior off of his because it is such a clean lookint boat:D
Hell i wish i could find her too haha!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts