Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
i would own a dcb anyday of the week. That being said, what's the incentive to buy this boat from a dealer when you could have it built the way you wanted it? Seems like a lot of money to spend to not have everything done the way you would have liked.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would own a dcb anyday of the week. That being said, what's the incentive to buy this boat from a dealer when you could have it built the way you wanted it? Seems like a lot of money to spend to not have everything done the way you would have liked.
Impatient people, Impulse buyers and I'm sure theres a bit of price break to be had once your into the actual purchase process...

·
JryLineman
172 Posts
That red is beautiful! Looks like the DCB headquarters is a little empty. Anybody been there recently? What else is on the plate?

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
After seeing the twin Merc 1350/M8 boat, just can't go back to these 700 a side versions.. :D

·
JryLineman
172 Posts
X 1000....That 1350/M-8... Merc boat is the pinnacle of performance simply bad azz.

KAP
Bad azzz it is....but realistically most of us couldn't afford the insurance, which I'm assuming is around 15 G , let alone the boat. I'd be happy with a 31 period, although I still have love for my 32:D.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts