Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Detour?

So Alan, what is the alternate route? Down the 95 to Needles/Avi going west, but what about the eastbound traffic headed for Kingman?...........Is there a way around besides the Avi bridge?........I'll bet the 95 thru BHC was gridlocked all afternoon............MP

·
HUNG Member
678 Posts
or a little better driver training..........:))eek:))
It never fails....whenever we're on the 40, we always see a trucker drifting in and out of a lane. Too many hours on the road for some of those long haul drivers.

bignet

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Truckers

It never fails....whenever we're on the 40, we always see a trucker drifting in and out of a lane. Too many hours on the road for some of those long haul drivers.

bignet
I'd much rather run down the road with a group of truckers than a group of SUVs pulling jet skis.........I see it every time, some of the people pulling jet skis weaving in and out of traffic, passing on the right, cutting off other drivers, etc etc........Kinda like they were on the water already.......Give me the truckers anytime.........MP

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
So Alan, what is the alternate route? Down the 95 to Needles/Avi going west, but what about the eastbound traffic headed for Kingman?...........Is there a way around besides the Avi bridge?........I'll bet the 95 thru BHC was gridlocked all afternoon............MP
Yep, only alt is the AVI bridge.....

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
anyone notice the carrier was EMPTY...
Not sure what picture you're looking at, but the one with it halfway in the water, I see at least 3 cars on the trailer without studying it too hard.

According to the article:

The semi tractor-trailer hit three vehicles in the intersection and drove off the roadway between a couple of trees before ending in the water with its load of five vehicles around 2:50 p.m., said Nevada Highway Patrol Sgt. Novelt Mack.

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Yep, only alt is the AVI bridge.....
Can't you still get to the dam and cross it? I know several years ago they diverted some of the traffic flow away from it but I thought it was still accessible.:)bulb

1 - 12 of 12 Posts