Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The TIC is reading another tele-prompter speech. This ones on Afghanistan. He has know idea what he's saying. His typical "you write it, I'll sell it". The Chimps a fraud.

R

·
0 Posts
Hey Fullup.

I don't like Obama either, but I don't call him a chimp.

Getting kind of old.

·
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's your take when you hear him referred to as the Chimp?

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I don't think the chimp remark has anything to do with race, just refers to "so easy a chimp could do it". Probably not the best nick name for Obama.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
I don't think the chimp remark has anything to do with race, just refers to "so easy a chimp could do it". Probably not the best nick name for Obama.
I agree, it demeans real chimps everywhere.:)sphss

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Hey Fullup.

Getting kind of old.
I have no problem with the Chimp moniker for B O aka the TIC.

The left called President Bush "The Chimp" for eight years.:)sphss:)hand

·
Deck Boat Cheer******
553 Posts
I choose to refer to him as the Pelosi puppet.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I don't mind the chimp at all. That's a lot more subtle than most things I'd like to call him.

Ken

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Hey Fullup.

Getting kind of old.
I agree, if you want to get your point across be a little smarter then that and I don't mean a smartass. Don't be an ass and pretend it has no reference.:)sphss

·
Registered
707 Posts
What a crock of doody!!! EVERYTING he said is exactly what they criticized Bush for doing. " terrorists are plotting more attacks, sending more troops to afgan. (just a diff. peice of sand) , I thought we we're supposted to be sending all thes eboys home ,is'nt that what he said while campaining?? Now he's spending 1.5 Billion a year on pakistans PEOPLE!!!WTF? what about your own people chimp boy??? Thats not even counting the monies he's gonna spend on afghanny war, What a dick bag!!!! Global Warming is gonna be the KEY to this One world Global currancy and Gov. obama has jumped on baord with the U.N. train to one world Gov. call me crazy (or probably worse) but I will have the last word, betcha!!!! Otherwise, we are gonna have a serious civil overthrow or something big and VIOLENT!!!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Hey Fullup.

Getting kind of old.
Did you feel the same way when the Dems & left referred to GWB as "Chimpy"?..........didn't think so. I will extent the same respect for Obamasama as was shown for the last president by the Democrats and the left.

·
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree, if you want to get your point across be a little smarter then that and I don't mean a smartass. Don't be an ass and pretend it has no reference.:)sphss
There is no pretence here. Chimps are not the sharpest tools in the shed. They can be trained to do what their handlers teach them to do. Just feed them. They are known to be "manipulative and capable of deception" They can turn on you with out notice.

In as much as Obama is a `put it on the tele-prompter and I'll sell it kind of guy`, Chimp is very appropriate.

Expand your world buddy.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
In as much as Obama is a `put it on the tele-prompter and I'll sell it kind of guy`, Chimp is very appropriate.

Expand your world buddy.
Actually Parrot would be more appropriate and accurate. It also would not have any racial undertones, that would lower one's credibility...

I despise the left's newspeak and political correctness. But that does not mean that those of us on the right should not have the class to consider the feelings of our black friends and the history of such referances...

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
Actually Parrot would be more appropriate and accurate. It also would not have any racial undertones, that would lower one's credibility...

I despise the left's newspeak and political correctness. But that does not mean that those of us on the right should not have the class to consider the feelings of our black friends and the history of such referances...
Very well said....

·
Registered
146 Posts
OK, I'm not a regular on this board, but couldn't resist. Instead of using the term chimp, how about chump? As in chump change :D The defination of chump can go with any race. This way no one is offended :)hand

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
OK, I'm not a regular on this board, but couldn't resist. Instead of using the term chimp, how about chump? As in chump change :D The defination of chump can go with any race. This way no one is offended :)hand
Problem with that is that in reality, the voters are in fact the "chumps".:)hand:)hand

·
WHERE I AM IDAHO
925 Posts
Look, Be Nice. Its Mr "o" Dueshbag, Have Some Respect. We All Dislike The Guy Just The Same And Dueshbag Goes Along Way, White,black,asian,mexican Did I Leave Anyone Out?

Heres My 10 Cents My 2 Cents Is Free

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
"By his fruits, he shall be known."

Pretty much any negative reference now applies.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts