Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
No shit!!!! I'm dying to see that machine in action. I'd pay anything to see the old mans expression after being in the drivers seat as well!!!!

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
I was watching from the dock as Tim made his pases last night, that thing is BAD !! It sounds as mean as it looks. Good job Tim, now bring on the spray !!!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
helll yeah:)devil that's hooking assssssss :)grn i saw my 1st fast swtd this weekend , it ate everyone for lunch:)grn i didn't even try him, he sawed off everybody! he was letting gullwings get on keel and moving before ever taking off on them, and he'd still kill em to half track and put 5-6boats on them before the finish. i want swtd now:D

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
Congrats Tim - I saw ya runnin around with the flatties on Friday up near Wally beach, tried to wave ya down but the place was a zoo. That thing looks sick!!!! And sounded good too.

<-------- wants no part of that:D:D:D

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
÷קmᮆÚš×÷;245127 said:
congrats on clicking off a 112 mph pass today you earned it.. cant wait to go for a ride :D:)devil
OK, just to let everyone know, it was alot longer than a 1/4 mile run. But it wouldnt quit making speed on the gps so I just held it until it wasnt safe do stay in it. I pulled everything out of the boat and had about 2 gallons of gas and it was a totally different boat than it was all weekend with all the crap in it.2 coolers, anchor, tools,my girlfreind and all thge crap that goes with boating.

Earlier in the day we hooked up with cs,fuel rcb whitey and it clicked of 106 into the wind and blew the rubber right out of the rub rail. It felt good to enjoy all the hard work.

We have video of a few of the runs, but cyclone has the camara so we will have to wait and see what pass they got video of. It was the last pass that made the 112.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
OK, just to let everyone know, it was alot longer than a 1/4 mile run. But it wouldnt quit making speed on the gps so I just held it until it wasnt safe do stay in it. I pulled everything out of the boat and had about 2 gallons of gas and it was a totally different boat than it was all weekend with all the crap in it.2 coolers, anchor, tools,my girlfreind and all thge crap that goes with boating.

Earlier in the day we hooked up with cs,fuel rcb whitey and it clicked of 106 into the wind and blew the rubber right out of the rub rail. It felt good to enjoy all the hard work.

We have video of a few of the runs, but cyclone has the camara so we will have to wait and see what pass they got video of. It was the last pass that made the 112.
That's cool Tim. Your dad should have a shit eating smile on his face the next time you take him.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts

great job tim! that ought to put you rignt in th 9.0 bracket, or better:)

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
To be honest, I don't think it ran 112. It was a gps glitch.it didnt record the 112 as its top speed, it only showed 108 saved. who cares, it was a freaking blast just to drive it. I don't care if it only goes 80....:D

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts

·
www.highflowdynamics.com
1,161 Posts
÷קmᮆÚš×÷;245127 said:
congrats on clicking off a 112 mph pass today you earned it.. cant wait to go for a ride :D:)devil
Hell yeah, Futts! :)devil

LO

p.s: I trust you have a chute jacket. :)sphss

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Tim its been a long road, glad your reaping the benefits of it now...

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
To be honest, I don't think it ran 112. It was a gps glitch.it didnt record the 112 as its top speed, it only showed 108 saved. who cares, it was a freaking blast just to drive it. I don't care if it only goes 80....:D
i hear ya (but i think you'd care if 80 was all it would do after all that work)! when i took mine out on havasu a couple weeks ago, it was a blast just putting around with a few short blasts:). maybe not 9.0s, maybe 9.50s:D...

i won't run a chute with these speeds. i use a no chute/chute jacket.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts