Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok..just another crazy question from a beginner on a low budget. I was wondering if there was any way to secure original or copies of service manuals/owner manuals for my 1988 Scarab KV38. I've looked on the internet and even tried to contact Wellcraft....no luck as of yet. I would like to learn as much as I can about my boat.

Any help out there from you professionals would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Chad

·
Got Beer?
434 Posts
Any help out there from you professionals
You do know you are on PB? . . . . j/k.... I have found great success with amazon or ebay - have found lots of manuals for all kinds of stuff - the trick is to start with a broad search and narrow it it down... good luck:welcome:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Here is a link to Mercury parts online if the engine and drive manuals are still available you can order them online and shipped to your home or local merc dealer, assuming it has merc power.

(Mercury Parts Express)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know...kind of embarrassing being new...fumbling through the PB big leagues as a low budget newbie...I'm still trying to get this whole forum thing figured out.

What I do know is this is a great group of people who all have the same passion as I do....so far you all have been tolerant of my ignorance and I appreciate it whole heartedly..great replies and advise..again I thank you.

You do know you are on PB? . . . . j/k.... I have found great success with amazon or ebay - have found lots of manuals for all kinds of stuff - the trick is to start with a broad search and narrow it it down... good luck:welcome:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts