Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I am Roger..the Shrubber
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, my wife and I had a nice afternoon/evening, playing with our daughter, some neighbors stopped by for a BBQ, hanging out in the street. Quite the lovely time if I do say so myself.

9:00 pm I hear a bike, loud pipes, fires it up around the corner, bike cuts out, biker rolls on by. Gets about 100' past us and fires up his bike...I figured..."hey, that's cool, someone being courteous towards my sleeping daughter...wow, this neighborhood is really changing for the better"....the only time I was more wrong was when I was 12 I went for a state masturbation title and thought it was a good idea to see how many times in a 24hr period I could crank on my rod....but back to the topic at hand. I was wrong again, he was headed back.

Up rolls typical dirt head biker, long goat, sleeveless T-shirt...high as a sputnik he sputters "Is this the complaint department". My wife, myself and neighbors....blank stares and head movements instigate roadhouse to repeat his question....once again crickets (nobody could really understand what he said). As an intermission he looks directly at me, throws the devil hand and sticks his tongue out *insert wayne's world air guitar* Not making any progess with his new acquaintences he starts rolling his bike back but he was not quite finished with his introduction. This time much more loudly he exclaims "I live right down the street....you are some pretty girls (looking directly at my wife and friends wife) why don't you come on down to where the party is....Cause...I like to party.....I've lived here 12 years".

And off he went.

Little does mad max know, I know him, I know him well. We went to high school together, played football together, sat right next to each other for 1 year in a math class, he's stopped by for a beer, said hello but still to this day he has no clue who I am. After not running into him for 12 years he seemed to split away from society and taken a liking to copious ammount of powder and needles...pfft, a loan officer making good work of his spare time.

I have had a few stories from single female neighbors stating this guy is making appearances at their front doors 10,11,12 at night...nothing too weird....he just wanted to say hi....mmm'kay. Taking portions of plants from neighbors yards (he was spotted walking with a 12' strand of bouganvillea just last week). Live band in his garage at 2 am on a wednesday (yeah...a wednesday and no they weren't playing until 2am....they started at 2am with the door open).

Question....Should I have:

a. kicked him off his bike, smashed his teeth in with a bat and called the cops, told them he clipped the curb and we found him like that just for being disrepectful to me and my guest

b. told him "yes, this is the complaint department...how can we assist you this evening?", break out a legal size notepad and pause for his repsonse.

c. Informed him who I was, I know who he is and leave it at that.

I know his girlfriend of 7 years just moved out and he's got no job. I'm assuming this small ignorable problem is growing like a cancer and could be rectified if he is approached properly.

Inquiring minds want to know...

·
....like warm apple pie
1,681 Posts
Dude! Where do you live? ;)

If he's got no job and no woman to sponge off of, he has no way of paying his bills....sooner or later it will catch up and he'll be gone. If theres no electricity, there's no amps, so no band....no refrigerator to keep the beer cold...etc. And as far as paying rent or mortgage...obviously, good luck. Just ride it out a little longer.....for now.

·
I am Roger..the Shrubber
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Raceface, up off Los Alisos and the 241.

Mattman, don't be an assblaster. You're welcome anytime. What are you guys doing Saturday night? We'll be playing the Wii and you're more than welcome to watch some halos, have some Q and a few cocktails. Bring the kids and weapon of choice (you never know who will stop by). Furthermore, you're all invited! My neighbor ain't got crap on rockband turned up to 11.

·
5149 1/2
1,407 Posts
Raceface, up off Los Alisos and the 241.

Mattman, don't be an assblaster. You're welcome anytime. What are you guys doing Saturday night? We'll be playing the Wii and you're more than welcome to watch some halos, have some Q and a few cocktails. Bring the kids and weapon of choice (you never know who will stop by). Furthermore, you're all invited! My neighbor ain't got crap on rockband turned up to 11.
We're in!!

·
I am Roger..the Shrubber
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does he wear colors or is he affiliated?

If not kick his ass......lol
Hey holmes...where are you colors? WHAMMM POWWWEEEE BOOOMM!!!!

I can crest his tattered hardley and scream "BAT MAN AIN'T GOT CHIT ON ME"

·
I am Roger..the Shrubber
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wouldn't publish my thoughts online. Just let things happen. For the best. Good luck. I hope it turns out right.
Just talkin smack. I know too many common friends. It's not much of an issue. I just thought it was rude but it's actually already been handled through a phone call and he sincerely apoligized.

·
I am Roger..the Shrubber
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I suggest the "KING KONG AIN'T GOT CHIT ON ME" route instead. Much scarier....and shit :)
What about Donkey Kong? I can jump barrels...

Please see BOOM POOWWWEEE comment above the batman comment. I'm talking the original batman tv show...not this cinematic crap that is out today.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Yesterday, my wife and I had a nice afternoon/evening, playing with our daughter, some neighbors stopped by for a BBQ, hanging out in the street. Quite the lovely time if I do say so myself.

9:00 pm I hear a bike, loud pipes, fires it up around the corner, bike cuts out, biker rolls on by. Gets about 100' past us and fires up his bike...I figured..."hey, that's cool, someone being courteous towards my sleeping daughter...wow, this neighborhood is really changing for the better"....the only time I was more wrong was when I was 12 I went for a state masturbation title and thought it was a good idea to see how many times in a 24hr period I could crank on my rod....but back to the topic at hand. I was wrong again, he was headed back.

Up rolls typical dirt head biker, long goat, sleeveless T-shirt...high as a sputnik he sputters "Is this the complaint department". My wife, myself and neighbors....blank stares and head movements instigate roadhouse to repeat his question....once again crickets (nobody could really understand what he said). As an intermission he looks directly at me, throws the devil hand and sticks his tongue out *insert wayne's world air guitar* Not making any progess with his new acquaintences he starts rolling his bike back but he was not quite finished with his introduction. This time much more loudly he exclaims "I live right down the street....you are some pretty girls (looking directly at my wife and friends wife) why don't you come on down to where the party is....Cause...I like to party.....I've lived here 12 years".

And off he went.

Little does mad max know, I know him, I know him well. We went to high school together, played football together, sat right next to each other for 1 year in a math class, he's stopped by for a beer, said hello but still to this day he has no clue who I am. After not running into him for 12 years he seemed to split away from society and taken a liking to copious ammount of powder and needles...pfft, a loan officer making good work of his spare time.

I have had a few stories from single female neighbors stating this guy is making appearances at their front doors 10,11,12 at night...nothing too weird....he just wanted to say hi....mmm'kay. Taking portions of plants from neighbors yards (he was spotted walking with a 12' strand of bouganvillea just last week). Live band in his garage at 2 am on a wednesday (yeah...a wednesday and no they weren't playing until 2am....they started at 2am with the door open).

Question....Should I have:

a. kicked him off his bike, smashed his teeth in with a bat and called the cops, told them he clipped the curb and we found him like that just for being disrepectful to me and my guest

b. told him "yes, this is the complaint department...how can we assist you this evening?", break out a legal size notepad and pause for his repsonse.

c. Informed him who I was, I know who he is and leave it at that.

I know his girlfriend of 7 years just moved out and he's got no job. I'm assuming this small ignorable problem is growing like a cancer and could be rectified if he is approached properly.

Inquiring minds want to know...
I've gotta say....you're laying down some enjoyable stuff to read. Brown better watch his azz (no pun intended). :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts