Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just want to make it clear that the Cancer I was referring too is the irresponsibly of certain men and women in society and not that he's a certain color.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
I just want to make it clear that the Cancer I was referring too is the irresponsibly of certain men and women in society and not that he's a certain color.
Ummm. Icy, You kind of stepped is some more doo-doo here..........You might also want to also strike the term "Cancer". Since some believe all human life, even 30 bastards, is god given and should not really be compared to cancer...........:duh:. Some conservatives here are pretty sensitive about pro-life issues... (except when it comes to blowing the shit out of Muslim villagers on the other side of the planet) ........Anyway you might want to make another disclaimer. Just giving some friendly advice :thumb:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Not really a surprise. Born and raised to be supported by the government and to vote more Democrats in to office in lieu more benefits. He actually works? LOL!!! What an irresponsible POS Democrat! :no:

I heard on the news the other day that there are more babies of color being born than white. We will soon be the minority. What then? :no:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts