Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Precision Craft Marine
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ray Dane, A friend and good customer just recieved the best gift that life can bring, A Baby Girl! Right on Jennifer and Ray. Cograts from The Shelfo family.
Now that he is one of Us, he will be selling all of his boat stuff! Ha

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Thanks Joe, now that I have the baby im going to get one of those front carrying pouches and a HYDRO:)gay:(:)gay:(

But really thanks guys that was quite aN EXPERENCE:)sphss
Here she is-

PS I don't know if she's going to manly enough for a flatbottom but im sure she will fit well in a hydro!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Congrats Ray and Jennifer. Now Ray get that Hondo running.:|err:|err

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Congrats Ray ! Don't sell the boat, whatever you do !

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Congrats to you and the little women Chief. Get her on your side ( liking the boat) as soon as possible. Makes things roll alot smoother...:)grn:)devil

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Billy, im no dummy I made sure that happened before we had the kid:)bulb

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I will not sell my boat. Im tired and I didn't even do anything:)sphss

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Very cool deal indeed.

Congrats to you & Jennifer.

These are amazing times.

We have another little one due in October.

Next year @ cfw some will be asking what happened to Ray & Morg??

Beautiful little girl.

·
Distinguished Member
5,788 Posts
Congrads Ray and Jennifer. Wish you all the best with the new family addition. So what did you name her???

·
Registered
630 Posts
Congrats Ray, may as well bring her to Ming in Sept to see if she likes the boats.

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Very cool deal indeed.

Congrats to you & Jennifer.

These are amazing times.

We have another little one due in October.

Next year @ cfw some will be asking what happened to Ray & Morg??

Beautiful little girl.

We will be there, My child can follow me I won't follow my child. What if we didn't take are dogs with us what if we followed are dogs:)sphss

David, we named her Gianna.

Thanks guys for all the support it's going to be cool.

·
Precision Craft Marine
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Ray, If Little Joe ends up marrying Gianna, you will be paying for the entire wedding. Maybe we should set up a direct deposit account for you, to pay into my account for the next 30 years. Joe

·
Antique Member
906 Posts
Congrats

Congratulations, she looks like a next generation flatbottom championship driver to me!!

"Why is it that the dumbest son of law in the world can produce the smartest grand childern in the world"?? I often ponder this question when I hear new grand parents talk about their son in law and then the new grand child.:)bulb:)bulb

·
Distinguished Member
5,788 Posts
.... My child can follow me I won't follow my child. ......
I said the exact same thing Ray. My oldest was at his first drag boat race at 6 weeks old. I've raced consistantly since I became a dad in 1989. All 3 of my kids were raised in and around boats. But as time went on, I also went to a lot of soccer, little league, and football games (all of which I previously hated). Was a lot of fun to watch them grow up and develop their own interests. For the first time, my middle son and I raced the same class in flattrack last night... was a blast but he seriously kicked my ass.
You can also follow your kids and still be you. Best of luck to you and your family....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts