Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
:))THumbsUp
I imagine that Dr. Carsons comments did sting pretty bad... :))THumbsUp :))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Multiple hats??

I wonder if Dr Carson could somehow be the Governor of California, a Senator from Az, the Speaker of the House, and the President all at once?? I really like this guy.....Hmmmm, how about cloning!!
Ray

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I wonder if Dr Carson could somehow be the Governor of California, a Senator from Az, the Speaker of the House, and the President all at once?? I really like this guy.....Hmmmm, how about cloning!!
Ray
When I first saw Dr. Carson rip Hussein's aggenda at that prayer meeting deal, I said to myself, finally a guy with some balls and the IQ to go with them.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Liberals unite in praise and worship!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This administration has sidestepped and stomped on our constitution, ignored the rule of law and now, they have used government agencies to abuse their powers. Every stinking limp-wristed/liberal/weasel must realize that this is their fault.

·
Just Me
4,056 Posts
This is across the line. Congress needs to step up and give the IRS fair warning. The next time they target people or organizations for political reasons, they are gone and a new organization will be formed to do the job they are supposed to be doing.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I read this story earlier today and thought WOW.
I had heard the term "Chicago Politics" prior to Obamas election, but didn't really understand what it was or how it could be applied at a national level. Boy have my eyes been opened up to the total brazenness and disregard for the constitution and the rule of law shown by this administration. These guys are putting on a clinic on corruption!

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
You guys do realize the outstanding people that brought us this once great nation would have had these people shot dead. :grin: What a bunch of limp dicks we have become.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I read this story earlier today and thought WOW.
I had heard the term "Chicago Politics" prior to Obamas election, but didn't really understand what it was or how it could be applied at a national level. Boy have my eyes been opened up to the total brazenness and disregard for the constitution and the rule of law shown by this administration. These guys are putting on a clinic on corruption!
BINGO...

And before all the young hipsters in the nation wake up and smell the roses it will be toooo late, the damage is done and the fleas will have infested DC to the point that there will be NO exterminating them all...

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
This is across the line. Congress needs to step up and give the IRS fair warning. The next time they target people or organizations for political reasons, they are gone and a new organization will be formed to do the job they are supposed to be doing.
The IRS and the Federal Reserve are 100 years old this year. If there is one thing that has come to light since WWII, is that they are both more powerful that than congress and the president, COMBINED!
If congress had any power over either, they would have revamped the enter system already.
Woodrow Wilson sold the countries soul out in 1913 and the Federal Reserve, with their collection agency, the IRS, have been taking possession of it for the past 50+ years.

If congress had any balls at all, they would abolish both, but they don't have the balls, or the power.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The long line of conservatives targeted by the IRS - Washington Times

I have said my daily prayer and today I prayed that the GOP members who are investigating the IRS could flip Louis Lerner and make her a snitch in exchange for immunity and have her I.D. someone high up in the administration who gave her the orders to target conservatives. Then I would like this cabinet official to feel the full wrath of the judicial system unless he identifies the person at the top of the food chain who has committed multiple crimes against the American people and stepped on our rights.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
As soon as the audits of Dr Carson was discovered The entire top layer of the Irs should of been put in jail. This is what it going to take to wise these asshats up. All the crooked shit that has been going on in Olamo's term and not one person has been fired or put in jail. There should of been hundreds of them in jail by now... Where is the Attorney General when you need one? Oh he was last spotted under Olamo's desk gettin busy...

Steve

1 - 16 of 16 Posts