Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 74 eliminator spider , has had lots of setups from the looks of the motor rails . vdrive plate 100 inch from transom,7* strut mounted center of strut 23 inch from transom, 18 inch cav plates hangin 11 inch out, big chev flywheal drive thats mounted 27 inch from transom. just wondering what you think on how close or far from a usable set up this is or what i need to move. spends most its time at the lake or trips to the avi no races . its an old pc boat so its got some cool hardware and setup but it seems it was just thown together this last go around, the gears are 12% ....i was told ,if it maters thanks for any help an sorry for the grammer ,its not why im hear

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
anyone have any thoughts on this? if i havent given the corect info could someone maybe help me out with what it is im suposed to put? or beter yet is ther a furmula i could learn to figure out where the motor goes, strut angle with length and distance from v drive to prop or whatever. If so, a little push in the right derection so i could figure it out without going through 6 drivelines would b GREATLY APRECIATED

·
Registered
200 Posts
Spyder

74 Eliminator Spyder? Cool, show us some pictures. I bet you would get a lot more feedback if you posted this thread under "V-drives"

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
74 Eliminator Spyder? Cool, show us some pictures. I bet you would get a lot more feedback if you posted this thread under "V-drives"
Thanks ill give that a try, seems like all thay like are b/k boats so i wasnt to shure figured id try wilkes., any way thers more pics on my page tryn to get some better ones , recently lost most of them to a fire

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have been schooled, my paper work is off she is a elimenator but not a spyder (difrent botom) i stand corected

1 - 5 of 5 Posts