Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured since this site comes up a lot when I do google searches for answers to my questions I might as well become a member... New to owning my own boat.. Bought a 21ft Centurion sport 20 mini day cruiser jet boat and love it so far.... Been around boats all my life.. Grew up on a 25 ft bay liner that my family would take out of Morro bay, ca and go run for tuna, salmon, etc.... We spent 95% of the weekends fishing when I was in high school... Our max range out is 60 miles out to sea and still fish all day... Made for long days on the water... Hope to learn lots from you all

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nuwbie jetster

Welcom Aboard. What is your propulsion and performance level. Any questions, Fire away, Skidder:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
199 Posts
Performance level,

Sorry, nothing special, just curious, big or small block , Ford , chevy, ,stock , tunnel ram, or a blower. My little 17' 10" Hondo jet has a 500 inch Ford with a four barrel. Through the transom exhaust for skiing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah.... I have a Hardin marine 454 BBC, Holley 750cfm double pumper... No power adders... Hull is a centurion with a semi deep/ deep v, through transom exhaust. Nothing special...

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts