Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to all you fellow jet boaters out in az and every where else for that matter. Hope to meet you guys at the lakes soon.
78 Eliminator 469BBf with jeta vator.
Tried to post pics but wont work

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
welcome 78 and fasten your seatbelt, we will need you to post pics of boat, wife and family, when you get it figured out...:D

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2savage4you North phoenix near the 51 and 202

milkmoney I will as soon as I figure it out unless you know a qick way to do it.:D

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Just wanted to say hello to all you fellow jet boaters out in az and every where else for that matter. Hope to meet you guys at the lakes soon.
78 Eliminator 469BBf with jeta vator.
Tried to post pics but wont work
Welcome to the boards.:D I've found the easiest way (for me) to post pics is to open a Photobucket account and put all the pictures that are on your hard drive on there. Then you can just copy the link directly to the post and it puts a nice big picture on the post.

Good luck.:)hand

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
2savage4you North phoenix near the 51 and 202

milkmoney I will as soon as I figure it out unless you know a qick way to do it.:D
i only know how to attach them, after you write in your post, then scroll down to manage attachments and click there, then hit browse, find your pic on your pc, click them, then click upload for your pics, then hit submit reply, thats how i do it. still working on how to get them in the messages,,, so not a expert maybe someone does it differnt or better. anyway give it a try..:D

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i only know how to attach them, after you write in your post, then scroll down to manage attachments and click there, then hit browse, find your pic on your pc, click them, then click upload for your pics, then hit submit reply, thats how i do it. still working on how to get them in the messages,,, so not a expert maybe someone does it differnt or better. anyway give it a try..:D
Kool thanks i will try it out.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote=HawaiianJet;203609]Welcome to the boards.:D I've found the easiest way (for me) to post pics is to open a Photobucket account and put all the pictures that are on your hard drive on there. Then you can just copy the link directly to the post and it puts a nice big picture on the post.

Good luck.:)hand[/quote]

Thanks hawaiian. I try that as well. Funny how your name is hawaiian since i was born and raized there.:D

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Thanks hawaiian. I try that as well. Funny how your name is hawaiian since i was born and raized there.:D
Never been there, would love to go sometime.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
big river is the sh-t.. just dont go on holiday weekends...:)devil

Yeah, i used to have the best times there in the summer, went to high school in Parker, lived in Big river......Oh man im surprised i can remember that far back. But there were party's everywhere:D

2sav

1 - 20 of 27 Posts