Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay Packers! The Packers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus earning them the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl. By doing so, they saved the Hard-Working, Red-Blooded, Taxpaying Americans literally several million dollars of tax money. How you say? Simple... we were told that if the Chicago Bears had won, President Obama (and probably his family) would be attending the Super Bowl to cheer on his hometown team. Since the Bears lost...the President won't be attending. The money saved from not using Air Force 1, the limousines, all the additional security, and let's not forget Michelle Obama's entourage, is literally several million dollars! Therefore every American should cheer on the Green Bay Packers at the Super Bowl to show them our gratitude. With that said...let's circulate this e-mail to everyone we know so they can understand why they should cheer for America's team ...The Green Bay Packers

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
He'll probably go to France instead costing us millions more and take some white flag waving lessons.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
He can simply issue an executive order declaring the Chicago Bears the winners :sorry:
And you and alll the rest will praise it as a great ethical achievment, that had no bias or special intrest influence, and really was the right thing for everyone. All the while it was cooked up in a back room with some brass knuckles.:D:D:D

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Never thought about it that way.... GO PACKERS!!! :)

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I laughed my head off at the Bears the entire game... The Chicago fans had a familiar look on their face after the loss... I have seen it a few times before, usually after the CUBS FAIL to go to the world series... hil:)

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Hey man, Chicago fans are loyal, real fans. We didn't know which Bears team would show up. Still going to the NFC champ game is nothing to apologize for.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Hey man, Chicago fans are loyal, real fans. We didn't know which Bears team would show up. Still going to the NFC champ game is nothing to apologize for.
Is that you in the pic I posted??? :))eek:))

1 - 10 of 10 Posts