Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Administrator
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If you aren't sure what this is, it's a leafy herb that is often put into Mexican food, at least here in Southern California. I know it as "cilantro," but it is sometimes called coriander.

Let me know what you think of this stuff. I would be very curious to know if most people love it, hate it, or are completely indifferent.

·
Administrator
11,646 Posts

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
A must-have in S/W or mexican foods.

·
Cajun Member
1,436 Posts
SR, I would be curious to know more about why your wife hates cilantro. What does she say it tastes like?
Seriously?:)sphss...She has never mentioned what it taste like,she just ask that I not use it in any of my Cajun/Mexican creations....Plenty of killer seafood and good food in general here in Cajun country,but no carne asada sold around here.I've been experimenting with internet recipes after hearing about carne asada on here(PB forums),good stuff.The wife always asks me to skip the cilantro in the sides.;)

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Its all good until you figure out you've been walking around for hours with a piece of it stuck in your teeth:p.........then the frantic thoughts of who might have seen it.;)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts