Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Former HotBoat.com forum user, just figured out where the heck everyone went.

Anyone going to Apache Lake anytime soon?

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Apache is on the plans for this season. Waking up at Burnt Corral is killer. Waking everyone else up at Burnt Corral is Priceless:D

Just keep it on the down low. Its still a tough drive to get there.7% grades. or the dreaded Fish creek hill...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cave, post up here when you go, it would be cool to meet some of you guys, waste some gas and drink some cold ones.

:)

·
Re - Member?
768 Posts
Been there, done that!

Apache is on the plans for this season. Waking up at Burnt Corral is killer. Waking everyone else up at Burnt Corral is Priceless:D

Just keep it on the down low. Its still a tough drive to get there.7% grades. or the dreaded Fish creek hill...
Cave, where were you at the 5:30AM wake up call at the v-drive regatta last year? Tyro and I were the only ones to piss the :|errfishermen off Sat AM

I'll be up there the Mon - Fri before 4th of july .....maybe longer Rocket98?:)hand

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Cave, where were you at the 5:30AM wake up call at the v-drive regatta last year? Tyro and I were the only ones to piss the :|errfishermen off Sat AM

I'll be up there the Mon - Fri before 4th of july .....maybe longer Rocket98?:)hand
Monday thru Friday for sure.. we are third on the list for the weekend:D

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts

I was up watching you fuggers that time. That time didn't count:D Oh and it was 7:30. You don't get up that early Rob.lol

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
I was up watching you fuggers that time. That time didn't count:D Oh and it was 7:30. You don't get up that early Rob.lol
Your ass it was 7:30.

Might have even been before 5.30. Shannon rolled me over and made me get up. Gooosh that was a long nite.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Jez you guys were still in the sac. After running from the skunk in camp. Come on., 0530, Right. TAF hasn't seen the sunrise in years:D

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Jez you guys were still in the sac. After running from the skunk in camp. Come on., 0530, Right. TAF hasn't seen the sunrise in years:D
LMAO

Apperently he has, thats what got me a date with the lake that nite. Drunk dialed that sucker at 4.15 in the am.:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
First weekend in Aug is Eddie's Speedboat gig at Apache.:)devil:)devil

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey AZKC,

Small world, say hi to Shannon next time you talk to her.

LMAO, I think we have talked on MySpace also. LOL

when are you going next?

·
Apache Lake Monger
917 Posts
Hey AZKC,

Small world, say hi to Shannon next time you talk to her.

LMAO, I think we have talked on MySpace also. LOL

when are you going next?
Not sure when we are headed back. We may go over the 4th we got a 3 day weekend. I'd like to go this weekend, I need break from this city life.

·
Nordic 35' Flame
529 Posts
Labor Day is usually our Apache trip...nothing like running my 35' Nordic up and down that lake swamping out all of the freeboard challenged guys!:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts