Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm new to the site and the v-drive scene, I just picked up a 77 sanger bubble deck runner bottom and frequent the bakersfield and surrounding lakes. Just wondering if anyone else was from this neck of the woods?

· New here
4,028 Posts
We hit BV every now and then to run the boat around. Maybe even this Sunday.

· What the Hell is That?
1,586 Posts
I will be out there for a weekend in Aug.

· Registered
1,131 Posts
Bakersfield here, I'll be out @ the pond Fri 7/3, root beer brown and gold 19' Hallett bubbledeck.

· What the Hell is That?
1,586 Posts
hey lucky see if you can get pics og spot 42 on the point. I'm looking to see if theres any shade. Aug will be hot.

· Registered
1,131 Posts
hey lucky see if you can get pics og spot 42 on the point. I'm looking to see if theres any shade. Aug will be hot.
You'll have plenty of shade, big ass tree on that site, do yourself a favor and bring some fly spray, you're gonna need it.................

· Colts fan & Stoker owner
7,834 Posts
Not from Bakersfield either but have spent some time out at Buena Vista. Wouldnt mind taking a day trip out there one of these weekends.

· What the Hell is That?
1,586 Posts
I forgot to mention the store is open again at least it was when Jim and his clan went up there in May.

Whats the low down on bringing ATV's? Will they allow them?

· Registered
1,131 Posts
I forgot to mention the store is open again at least it was when Jim and his clan went up there in May.

Whats the low down on bringing ATV's? Will they allow them?
Store is open, still no gas in the park though, NO on the ATV's

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.