Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey i was wondering if any one local to discovery bay area might have a pair of 32-4 blades or some 5 blades that i could try out on my 30ft daytona. i would like to try some before i buy some. i have 34labed 4 blades on there now. the boat is real hard to get on plane with these. seaton doesnt have any thing right now, so i was hopeing someone out there could help out. thanks jay 925-759-1390

·
Northern CA DCB Sales
1,230 Posts
I'll dig in our boneyard and keep you posted if I have something. Word to the wise the 5 blades will work great, but take a tole on your outdrives!

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
hey i was wondering if any one local to discovery bay area might have a pair of 32-4 blades or some 5 blades that i could try out on my 30ft daytona. i would like to try some before i buy some. i have 34labed 4 blades on there now. the boat is real hard to get on plane with these. seaton doesnt have any thing right now, so i was hopeing someone out there could help out. thanks jay 925-759-1390
PM Hullshot, he had a 30 ft and may have something laying around...if nothing else I know he will have some advice for you on prop selection.

·
BANDAID DUDE!
415 Posts
There's a shop in Discovery Bay area that will loan you props to try out...Let me make a call to find out which one..

·
Registered
80 Posts
I've got a pair of Gibbs' 4 blade - 32 Labbed

I run 4 blade, 34 stock Merc's on my DCB.
I'd be able to meet you out there during June sometime if you'd like to try them.
Always looking for a reason to skip work !
Weekends are tough this June.
Also, wouldn't mind trying 5 blade CNC Merc's if anyone got them? They're only $5K each I hear !!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts