Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
28 Powerplay - HP500
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a truck (both for winter and moving my boat) and want another lifted truck. I have found a few that would be perfect, but they've all been sold already.

Basically I'm looking for a 99 or newer for less than 8K, so high miles are OK. Ideally it'd be black with black wheels 6in lift or so, but I'm open. Does anyone out west know of anyone selling anything like this?

The trucks in the great lakes region are never lifted, and overpriced rusted piles so it'd be worth shipping one from out West if I find a nice one.

Thanks.

·
Registered
615 Posts
For that price your not going to find much... Unless you are not going to drive it very often you may want to up your budget a little otherwise you will just have a cool looking unreliable piece of crap!

·
Registered
615 Posts
My first car looked worse than that. 1968 Mustang coupe that my dad bought when i was 14 for $250.

The downfall was that it had looked like it had been sitting in the ocean for a year with the amount of rust it had.

My dad and I completed restored it and drove it for many years. Man I wish I still had it.

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
He's got a picture of a Vet in his avatar. Probably not a Furd lover.

This picture says it all.

View attachment 54437

that does not count thats an POS expo prob 2wd:)sphss
if you gonna own a P/U it absolutly has to be 4wd esp if you gonna lift it.
never understood the lifted 2wd. i understand cosmetics but come on:)sphss:D

·
Registered
264 Posts
I need a truck (both for winter and moving my boat) and want another lifted truck. I have found a few that would be perfect, but they've all been sold already.

Basically I'm looking for a 99 or newer for less than 8K, so high miles are OK. Ideally it'd be black with black wheels 6in lift or so, but I'm open. Does anyone out west know of anyone selling anything like this?

The trucks in the great lakes region are never lifted, and overpriced rusted piles so it'd be worth shipping one from out West if I find a nice one.

Thanks.
There was a white newer Ford Crew Cab 4x4 work truck for sale in Vegas next to my friends house for $8500. It was a diesel and looked to be in good shape. Not really lifted but aftermarket wheels and tires. I'm going there tomorrow. I can check if it's still for sale.

·
Registered
505 Posts
If you are interested in a ford I have an 02 f-150m Lariet. Lifted and has just about every option including airbags. I would want more than 8000 but maybe we could agree on a number or something to trade. i am looking to get rid of the truck and get a jeep, so I can pull it behind my motorhome.

·
Custom user title
374 Posts
I have been searching for trucks for a couple of weeks and know of a nice truck that sounds like it's right up your alley except it's white. Kid is going in the air force and selling his truck. I was seriously considering it but it's a stepside and I wanted more room in the bed. Let me know if your interested. 99 chevy 1500 5.3 motor has 90k miles and drives nice and overall is really clean. Upgraded stereo 35s on it with a 6 inch suspension lift plus 3 inch body lift felt like it was regeared for the bigger tires and speedo seemed accurate as well white with dark grey/black interior 3 door extra cab. He was asking $8500 it's out in southern california.

·
28 Powerplay - HP500
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks, some good leads in there!

Naah, RLJ676 and I have had some fun debates in the past about GM, it was all in fun.

FORD
Showing up with a Ford where he works would probably be a real bad idea.
These guys know the #1 reason I'm looking GM. But even if I wasn't sitting in a GM building at work right now I'd still be buying the best truck, and it wouldn't be a Ford.....(actually my second choice would be a Cummins).:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts