Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
6,873 Posts
I have to agree with all these skater guys, Why would anyone waste their money on a dcb, They look like shit and the rigging, PLEASE

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I have to agree with all these skater guys, Why would anyone waste their money on a dcb, They look like shit and the rigging, PLEASE

Your FINALLLY seeing the light ? LoL :D...... Although, for alot less dough one could buy a nice used F26 AND the DW34 and have the best of both worlds :)devil

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
I've seen pics of that before, great looking boat. Great lines.

Toby I was told that the back seat is way uncomfortable for an adult by our friend? Maybe it was a different boat they were talking about??? Not sure. I wonder also if it comes with a trailer for that price?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I've seen pics of that before, great looking boat. Great lines.

Toby I was told that the back seat is way uncomfortable for an adult by our friend? Maybe it was a different boat they were talking about??? Not sure. I wonder also if it comes with a trailer for that price?

You buy it, and I WILL NOT complain in the back seat ! :D Spoke to your boat broker Andy MANY times about building a brand new DW32 with OB's , would be a KILLER boat and very affordable. ORRRRRRRR get one of retired race boats, and convert to a pleasure. Lets DO IT! I have a paint gun. :D

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
You buy it, and I WILL NOT complain in the back seat ! :D Spoke to your boat broker Andy MANY times about building a brand new DW32 with OB's , would be a KILLER boat and very affordable. ORRRRRRRR get one of retired race boats, and convert to a pleasure. Lets DO IT! I have a paint gun. :D
I'm lookin at it, lol. I'm kinda of the best deal avalible type of guy when it comes to boat shopping. We will see what happens in the next few days...............;)

My wife saw the pics and said she didn't like it because the seats were black. I just laughed, that's the least of my worries, I'd fix that in about a day and a half.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I'm lookin at it, lol. I'm kinda of the best deal avalible type of guy when it comes to boat shopping. We will see what happens in the next few days...............;)

My wife saw the pics and said she didn't like it because the seats were black. I just laughed, that's the least of my worries, I'd fix that in about a day and a half.

LOL...... dont ya know a guy that can fix that issue. That's ALOT of boat for the money!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts