Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have no pics or vids of my boat, it is the best it has ever ran ! just hoping someone got something for me.sure would appriciate it . thanks, turbo wog

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Turbo Wog

Hey Paul, good to see you on here! I checked and the only pic I have is you resting up at the bar . . . Maybe Bret took pics but he still needs to develop.

Your boat hauled ass this last week, your hard work paid off. I even heard a lot of v-drive guys say they were impressed.:)devil

Let me know about July 4th, maybe I'll bring my John Deere's out so we can try them out.

Scott

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
Who would take a picture of that piece of junk? :D

j/k That thing wuz screamin' man. I've yet to look in my camera, Rhino may have snapped a few of ya with it. I'll let you know.

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
These were just some static shots taken by who knows with my camera.

Attachments

·
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks haulinass, do you think you could post the vid or send me a dvd or something? i have no pics or video of the boat ,sure would appriciate it, thanks again ,turbo wog:D

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Mr. Sangster

Paul (Turbowog) is what you would call "an exeption to the rule" . . . .

Even though Paul has a jet boat, he has spent a lot of time helping me and others out and ignoring his boat in the process . . . he is a great guy to have around. I'm sure you too would like him.

Plus his boat hauls ass.

So I guess you could say he has been adopted by us v-drive guys (or maybe he adopted us), now all we need to do is convert him . . . . :D:)devil

Thanks for all the help Paul:)devil

LSR

·
Highaboosta
3,431 Posts
Right on...jest messing with him.. Although I think I'm developing a turbo thing....:D:D:D
I've got a spare set of stainless turbo headers........
Should I send them over ? :)bulb

·
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks lsr! sangster , i'll let you get a good look for the first 1/8 mile...or more:D.unchained do you have any pics of the headers? what size turbos fit on them? i just put a bigger carb on with no boost gain !!:mad: i found my cam card & it shows 60 degrees of overlap .is that alot for a turbo motor?

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
thanks haulinass, do you think you could post the vid or send me a dvd or something? i have no pics or video of the boat ,sure would appriciate it, thanks again ,turbo wog:D
I'll see what I can do to either get the videos posted or make a copy of the DVD. Funny thing is, every race that my son filmed of you, you won. Now that's a DVD for the collection.
Nice boat Paul, that thing hauls ass!!! :)devil

·
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks quickjet that would be really cool:D:D:D i appriciate the compliment. i've been working on it so long . now that its running fairly good, the seats & carpet are shot ,gauges are braking etc.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts