Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a new station out there 100.3 FM the Sound, and JEFF GONZER former KMET DJ works there, this coming JULY10th, Jeff is getting all the old Mighty Met folks together, Pat (Paraquat)Kelly, The Burner Mary Turner, Jack SnyderfishumWhoa, and others to do an entire day of KMET style radio!!!!

So check it out and listen for some old favorites, like Fish report with a beat, Maybe some Frazier Smith , and lots of bits and updates of woh's where and what they have been doing....., just a heads up from a Met head......

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Little bit oh Heaven
K-M-E-T,
Twiddle-dee
:)

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Loved KMET

Remember KWEST

·
Sushi Inspector
2,387 Posts
Loved KMET

Remember KWEST
The Mighty Met rocked!! I still have unstuck bumper stickers from both stations and a lot of others. Remember 1190 KEZY ? I still listen to KNAC online.

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Buncha old farts. :)devil

·
Registered
672 Posts
The Mighty Met, met met met....

In my mind after jr High and KKDJ, KMET was the best. I put up with KLOS now, and Arrow before that, but I miss the Met.

KLOS always plays the same tunes...good ones, but I'd like to hear some B sides, Vanilla Fudge, Captain Beefheart, Zappa, Rick Wakeman, King Crimson...stuff that wasn't as mainstrean.

Jim Lad can kiss my ass...whiny liberal jerk that plays to much country. There's a reason he's the lonesome Cowboy.

I hope they pull it off.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
This:

+ a Carl Jr. Number
+ a feather roach clip hanging from the rearview mirror
+ a little Tickle Pink for the ladies

....... and you were good to go. :D

Attachments

·
Islander Moho Trash