Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've surfed Craigslist and don't want to send $300.00 for each "at home" package. Any good idea's for a mom that has good job skills, but cant do the 9-5 thing. Thanks for your input....Toby

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will pay her for some "IN HOME SERVICES"
But after that she may not want to come home to you!

nahhhhhh, she already has a overweight looser husband......she doesn't need another. Well...... atleast you wouldn't get her name messed up :)sphss

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
We've surfed Craigslist and don't want to send $300.00 for each "at home" package. Any good idea's for a mom that has good job skills, but cant do the 9-5 thing. Thanks for your input....Toby
have her start doing sex toy parties:)devil....everyone likes sex and toys:D..or have her become a booze distribitor her in Havi:)hand

·
Registered
3,006 Posts

Since she's got the mortgage and RE background I'd look into working for a REO agent. I'm always buried in paperwork that I'd love to hire someone to handle for me. Possibley a TC. $300 a file...

If I ever get that San Diego account I may be able to put her to work.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Those of you doing the medical billing...

What is involved? How does one learn more? Can you point me in the right direction? What to avoid/scams?

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Those of you doing the medical billing...

What is involved? How does one learn more? Can you point me in the right direction? What to avoid/scams?

I am curious as well. I had looked into this a bit. This website for example http://www.medicalbillingcareer.org/medical-billing-careers.php
Implies that it is difficult to work from home in the beginning. I am now curious if that is more dependent on what state you live in or if the people above worked outside of the home before they were able to work at home?

Good luck Mrs. Tobtek, I have been looking myself. I work from home now but my income is near non-existent lately so I was hoping to supplement it with a second at home job other than candles, jewelery etc..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL... that Gal is a fitness model. Dang hansom lady :p

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am curious as well. I had looked into this a bit. This website for example http://www.medicalbillingcareer.org/medical-billing-careers.php
Implies that it is difficult to work from home in the beginning. I am now curious if that is more dependent on what state you live in or if the people above worked outside of the home before they were able to work at home?

Good luck Mrs. Tobtek, I have been looking myself. I work from home now but my income is near non-existent lately so I was hoping to supplement it with a second at home job other than candles, jewelery etc..

SEEMs like this line of work would be WAY saturated ???? seems like everyone is doing Medical billing? They guy making all the money, is the guy SELLING the information to get into this line of work!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts