Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
My boss took me to a Kings game about 8 years ago and I've been hooked ever since, hockey live is great. I bought season seats at the Ontario Citizens Business Bank Arena, the Ontario Reign play there, and the games are a blast.

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Kings GM is one of my clients...we get to go to a few games.
The best seats are always free. :)devil

·
Registered
362 Posts
Go Kings Go! Go Kings Go!

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Lord Stanley would be rolling over in his grave if he knew there was a hockey team named "ducks" ... LAMO

I have one word for you southeners...and it's spelled " CANUCKS"

·
Been here a while
610 Posts
Big time Kings fan, hate the Ducks.
couldnt have said it better myself. quack quack quack mr. ducksworth.

I played ice for 2 years, roller for 8, in travel and club teams. broke my femur playing. Since the break, I have played off and on with a few Inhouse leages here in HB.

Love the KINGS, but my favorite runner ups are Boston and Detroit.

·
Dreaming of snow
1,053 Posts
couldnt have said it better myself. quack quack quack mr. ducksworth.

I played ice for 2 years, roller for 8, in travel and club teams. broke my femur playing. Since the break, I have played off and on with a few Inhouse leages here in HB.

Love the KINGS, but my favorite runner ups are Boston and Detroit.

Are you playing at Side by Side? There on Edinger and Gothard? That was the first rink I played at. HB Lightning. Played there one year, then went to Arrowhead for a year, Ontario Jets 1/2 year, South Coast Sabres 4 years, SSM (Minn) for a year, and Vancouver Giants VERY briefly.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Been following the Redwings since Gordie Howe days. Hockey "Live" is like nothing else.

·
Been here a while
610 Posts
Are you playing at Side by Side? There on Edinger and Gothard? That was the first rink I played at. HB Lightning. Played there one year, then went to Arrowhead for a year, Ontario Jets 1/2 year, South Coast Sabres 4 years, SSM (Minn) for a year, and Vancouver Giants VERY briefly.
I played at side by side early on. From ages 8 to 16. I had a few HB lightning friends.

My buddies parents bought it and they changed the name changed to Skate Zone. My buddy played on the UCLA team, and his sister was the US womens olympic goalie a few years back, Shanda Gunn. They closed last year, land lord would not renew their lease. I now play at coast 2 coast on graham and mcfadden.

Hockey "Live" is like nothing else.
Hockey is not fit for the TV, thats exactly why it is not as popular as the slower sports like baseball. You have to be there to take in the true experience. Baseball is still boring even at the games.

·
Registered
23 Posts
:)plateJump hmmm Hockey...me likey!

Go Kings Go!!

C'mon Fade to Black where are you:p:)devil:)hand

1 - 20 of 63 Posts