Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy claims is a 1990 Sanger, i've never seen any Sanger with a transom that looks like this before, and it sure isn't a 1990...

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure what it is...other than UGLY...someone had a whole lot of green paint they did not know what to do with...:)handmaybe Harlan will see and know, i'm just curious as to what really is

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
thats no sanger. and sanger wasnt making them in 90 they quit prior and wernt flat decks either. ive noticed on craigslist people seem to think if they dont know the make call it a sanger and it will sell... i agree looks like a lavey craft

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I wrote the guy back and told was a Lavey, but he insist's is a Sanger...Because two of his friends have Sangers and they this is one too...Oh ya and the title says is a 90 Sanger as well...LMAO...Sounds like a bunch of guys in Ohio don't have a clue.... Oh well ...Either way is one FUGLY A** boat....ribbit ....ribbit..

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
The upper deck, call them gunnels?..sure don't look the same. The Lavey is much taller. Lot more pronouncement..

You guys are probably right though..
That's what I was thinkin . . . even went out and had a looksy at 41's Yellow Fang . . . the g . . . things on the side look higher on the YF than the wet green dream . . . . just sayin . . . .

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.