Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
Lake Berryessa for us. Bring the motorhome and boat up,Rob. No hook ups but they should have spaces available. Steele park (not sure what it's called now,though). Give me a call if you have questions.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Lake Berryessa for us. Bring the motorhome and boat up,Rob. No hook ups but they should have spaces available. Steele park (not sure what it's called now,though). Give me a call if you have questions.
most likey taking a delta run on saturday and then hitting berryessa with a crew in tow for sunday! sundays for sure havnt set saturday in stone yet....

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
You might consider take some time to remember the fallen heroes who died in the service of our country preserving the freedoms and liberties we now enjoy.

It won't take to long and most likely will not interfere with recreational plans. Never has for me but it always makes the special weekend better somehow.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
I take Old Glory with me and fly her proudly. Usually on a 12' pole, but on this trip to Santa Cruz I had to make due with a short flag pole. :D

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts