·
Banned
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have all his albums:D

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
The only album I ever had was Thriller, and was given to me for Christmas by my sister. No idea where it ever went to, think it was only played once.

Never a big fan of freak-boy.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Ran into a buddy this afternoon, and he jumped out of his truck and said:
"Michael Jackson died today".

I said "good".

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
NO, did you ever get laid to a michael song playing ?? Did lots of times to Van Halen, Bad Co, Metallica, ZZ Top, the good stuff !!!

·
Registered
19,916 Posts
Ran into a buddy this afternoon, and he jumped out of his truck and said:
"Michael Jackson died today".

I said "good".

;)

·
Dreaming of snow
1,053 Posts
I like a lot of his older stuff. Great artist, wierd person. However, it seems like most musicians and artists are.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Karma's a muther focker! At least he wont be diddling any more kids.:rolleyes:

OJ Simpson is to murder what Michael Jackson is to child molest

·
Registered
268 Posts
he was 98% plastic... take the body, turn him into lego's, and let the kids play with him for once...

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Can't help but to like some of his (a lot of) tunes but I really believe the world is better off without him.. He will preserve better than the friggin Mummys... n-sh1t..:D

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
The only MJ records I have are what I got from my brother after he died.
That was only two from when he was part of the J5.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,098 Posts
NO, did you ever get laid to a michael song playing ?? Did lots of times to Van Halen, Bad Co, Metallica, ZZ Top, the good stuff !!!
Quite a few times actually ;)

As was stated he was one weird guy. I wrote him off after all the child molestation charges and after his BBC interview that took the cake.

As if all his surgeries weren't strange enough but for him to state that he only had a nose job done...... Michael you needed help. He was a tormented person trapped in his own body as I stated the child molestation charges really piss me off, someone the other day said to me " alleged charges" I told them I'd let my 15-17 year old daughter spend the weekend at Prince's house before I'd let my 10 yr old son spend the weekend at Michael's. He is at least out of his misery. I quess that Oxygen chamber didn't do him any good ?

As far as getting laid to a song, this one seemed to work: ( it was way before he went off the deep end. Song was release in '84. Two years out of High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcR_sDpHXIQ

Sleeper CP :D

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Never been a fan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts