Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NJBA is the perfect venue for 1st time racers! And, they want you to come out and run.

So, here's your chance if you're in the So Cal area and think you have a fast boat ... let's see what she runs!

Click here for more info on the program

Hope to see you out there!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I will not be able to race that weekend. However, I am willing to sponsor a Newbie. You pay your NJBA membership and I will sport the River Racer entry fee. If gear is your concern, post that you need gear. The response and resources of the racers on this board will be very helpful. MUST be a boat and driver that have never been on the rope.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will not be able to race that weekend. However, I am willing to sponsor a Newbie. You pay your NJBA membership and I will sport the River Racer entry fee. If gear is your concern, post that you need gear. The response and resources of the racers on this board will be very helpful. MUST be a boat and driver that have never been on the rope.
You're the man Mike! That is a great offer ...

any takers?

(BTW Mike ... if you need a driver for your boat, I'm available :D)

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Any 21'ers wanna go at it in River racer? My wheels are spinning.:)bulb

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Danherc,

So do you really think they have a race suit that will fit. LOL
Ouch. Comming from my very skinny brother, right?

I know of a lifeline to borrow, so yea!!! Tow your boat home.

·
Done....
990 Posts
Really!!!....that's a pretty good opportunity for a rookie to take up. Ohhh wait, i'm a rookie with a slow boat. :p

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Any 21'ers wanna go at it in River racer? My wheels are spinning.:)bulb
I've considered it...But I need to do too much to make my boat pass inspection to make it happen right now. Would be a blast though.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey busby, im going to give it a try, i think my boat will tech the way it is but i have no gear, im going to do my best to find some and ive printed out all the paperwork. tomorrow i'll make my doctors appointment and i guess i'll see you there.

ok, need pointers at the light any suggestions :D

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey busby, im going to give it a try, i think my boat will tech the way it is but i have no gear, im going to do my best to find some and ive printed out all the paperwork. tomorrow i'll make my doctors appointment and i guess i'll see you there.

ok, need pointers at the light any suggestions :D
Nice, if you need any help post it up and we'll all do what we can.

My best advice on the lights, don't worry about them. In River Racer you don't get disqualified :D

you're only racing yourself for time slips :)devil, you'll get to go in the water every round River Racer is called to the ramp, all weekend!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I want to Race!!

I built this boat for my boys to take out and they got no lets say"intrest" in it....

I been hav'n it up on e-bay but I'd rather keep it and race, or find a jockey that could run it for me.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts