Performance Boats Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1356 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey outlaw,

yes you do know me. i have been a partsman since '95. originally at a small dealership in new mexico. i hang out with 22 tunnel, me and him go way back. i sold a 454 engine to another friend of ours, he put that into a red chevy car! hopefully that is enough clues!! i'm thinking you probably have an idea of who i am, maybe i'm wrong but if not i guess maybe i can think of a few more clues. on another note, i hope your project is coming along good, and hope to see it on the water soon.give up some specs on the engine if it is special....which knowing you i know it is going to be good!!!

partsman540

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
hey outlaw,

yes you do know me. i have been a partsman since '95. originally at a small dealership in new mexico. i hang out with 22 tunnel, me and him go way back. i sold a 454 engine to another friend of ours, he put that into a red chevy car! hopefully that is enough clues!! i'm thinking you probably have an idea of who i am, maybe i'm wrong but if not i guess maybe i can think of a few more clues. on another note, i hope your project is coming along good, and hope to see it on the water soon.give up some specs on the engine if it is special....which knowing you i know it is going to be good!!!

partsman540

I'm guessing B.C.
I'm building a 540CI with EFI and a M3SC procharger

·
Registered
28 Posts
you got it! sounds like like it should be a nice piece. what kind of #'s are you thinking? do you still think you will have it together by june?post some pics of the whole project, i would really like to see how things are going!

see you on the lake,
partsman540(B.C.)
:D

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
I was trying for the 4th of July at Ute, but that was before
I deceided to bore and stroke it, maybe August.

Looking for a solid 900HP maybe a little less on pump gas, maybe it will run 75-80 :D

I have a ton of pics, will be starting a thread soon showing
what I have done.

I will be at Ute for the 4th of July with or without a boat.
My nephew is building a blower motor for my old openbow
it should run pretty decent

·
www.tpmarine.com
71 Posts
I was trying for the 4th of July at Ute, but that was before
I deceided to bore and stroke it, maybe August.

Looking for a solid 900HP maybe a little less on pump gas, maybe it will run 75-80 :D

I have a ton of pics, will be starting a thread soon showing
what I have done.

I will be at Ute for the 4th of July with or without a boat.
My nephew is building a blower motor for my old openbow
it should run pretty decent
Outlaw, sounds like you are involved in a couple of fun projects.

Well, the Butte was very windy over the Memorial Day weekend but we were out running hard anyway. I did not catch up with as many people as I wanted, but we made some new friends and saw a lot of old friends. It was good to see everyone.

Man, there are some nice boats running around at the Butte these days...Performance boating is definately in full swing in NM...:D:D

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
Outlaw, sounds like you are involved in a couple of fun projects.

Well, the Butte was very windy over the Memorial Day weekend but we were out running hard anyway. I did not catch up with as many people as I wanted, but we made some new friends and saw a lot of old friends. It was good to see everyone.

Man, there are some nice boats running around at the Butte these days...Performance boating is definately in full swing in NM...:D:D
Make that 3 fun projects, "Old Man" is working on his all original 76 Nordic
He just purchased my 502 and taking it to Sunset in Lubbock for some "upgrades"
he removed his pump and intake and had MPD do some work on it.
we should have it back on the water for Ute on the 4th of July also.

so it looks like I have a new Dart block to start my engine project with.

I will look for you at Conchas when I'm up there, I will be the one without the boat(this year)

I wanted to go over to Butte this year and meet some fellow boaters, but looks like
I will have to wait till next year.

·
www.tpmarine.com
71 Posts
Make that 3 fun projects, "Old Man" is working on his all original 76 Nordic
He just purchased my 502 and taking it to Sunset in Lubbock for some "upgrades"
he removed his pump and intake and had MPD do some work on it.
we should have it back on the water for Ute on the 4th of July also.

so it looks like I have a new Dart block to start my engine project with.

I will look for you at Conchas when I'm up there, I will be the one without the boat(this year)

I wanted to go over to Butte this year and meet some fellow boaters, but looks like
I will have to wait till next year.
I hope to het out to conchas in the next couple of weeks...:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am here too, from Santa Fe.

You will see me mostly at the Butte. But I like to go to Conchas Lake, Ute Lake, and Abiquiu after it warms up.

·
40' of Skater
915 Posts
Is there gonna be another poker run at Elephant Butte this year?? A friend of mine and I are going to come over if there is....Is there room for two 40 Skaters at the Butte????:)sphss

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
I had some time to burn yesterday, and since I was in Loose Crotches
I ran up to the Butte, I will post some pics.

water levels up big time since I was there last, looked like the entire lake
was glass

there was a blue H2 in the ramp parking lot with a triple axle tunnel trailer
that had a Magic sticker on it but I never saw the boat.

·
www.tpmarine.com
71 Posts
Is there gonna be another poker run at Elephant Butte this year?? A friend of mine and I are going to come over if there is....Is there room for two 40 Skaters at the Butte????:)sphss
Yes there is, it is going to be held the weekend of the September 14th & the answer to your second question is HELL YA!!!! Bring them down it would be awesome to see a couple of Skaters running around at the butte. Water level is the best it has been in over 10 years!

Feel free to email me at [email protected] and I can give you a bit more information on where to stay and so on...

·
www.tpmarine.com
71 Posts
I had some time to burn yesterday, and since I was in Loose Crotches
I ran up to the Butte, I will post some pics.

water levels up big time since I was there last, looked like the entire lake
was glass

there was a blue H2 in the ramp parking lot with a triple axle tunnel trailer
that had a Magic sticker on it but I never saw the boat.
The water levels have come up quite a bit, we will be there for the 4th anyone else going? :)devil

·
www.tpmarine.com
71 Posts
Going to be at Conchas on the 4th,

Everybody have a great and safe weekend :)devil
Outlaw, have you been to conchas this year, if so how is the water level...I heard it was down a lot.

I have not been out to conchas this year, but I am planning to go sometime after the 4th.

Have a safe weekend.

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
this will be my first lake trip this year, I will post the level Friday night.

Of course I wont need much water for my stand up jet ski,
:)

21 - 40 of 1356 Posts