Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep hearing about the East siders but nothing about West or North siders. We need some reps up here for Bartlett and Pleasant. Who's out here? Lets get together.
jangles

·
Nuclear Powered
1,202 Posts
I'm here too. North siders rule :)devil

I've just been really busy trying to finish my airplane project. Might go out tomorrow afternoon (3-4pm)...thinking Bartlett (the serious boaters lake).

I'll have to look at my signature to check lake level today.

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thinking Of Pleasent today...Maybe...:)coffee...Have to think about it
I'll be at Pleasant today about 4pm checking the new boat out. Probably put in at the North ramp. I'll be in the boat in my cig. The PCU for my Mirage is at Brucatos.

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Smart Man. Just stay in the break water, I'm pridicting Thunderstorms tomorrow around 4pm.

Bring the flattie up to Apache on the 1st I hear there is sumptin goin on:)devil
In the time it takes me to get to Apache I can be in Blythe on the Colo river.:)
Sides, I gotta learn how to drive this thing!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Im just south of the 101 and just west of the 51. It takes us about the same time to get to all three of the lakes,Canyon dosnt count.:) So when your going out or need help with any thing im down.Id love to meet some or people from the north and west valley.I have to say the east side crew rocks.:)devil

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Warlock1 in the house. We'll be at Pleasant on Sunday checking the boat out. It left us stranded last weekend.

Where are you going to be? We will be out there around 4:30 or 5. Need to let some peeps get off the lake first. Will stay til dark most likely.

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Warlock1 in the house. We'll be at Pleasant on Sunday checking the boat out. It left us stranded last weekend.
Warlock1, eliminator20 makes a good tow boat. He was the official tow boat of the East Side.:D The little cruiser gets it done.

Here's a few I know live out that way,
Dan, Squirtcha?
Dan Nelson
Kevin, Hotfish
Frank, Placecraft Tunnel
Joey, TX-19
Carl, Frieghttrain

A believe they all sport some big power:)devil Good people too...

·
Nuclear Powered
1,202 Posts
Bartlett was super yesterday, but a couple of the monsoon storms passed through late, making it impossible to get the boat on the trailer. We hung out at the marina until thing's settled down. It looked like a zoo, when all the boats were trying to get there boats on the trailer. 3 foot rollers, and people were having lots of trouble. We just waited a couple hours for things to pass. Got off the lake around 9:30pm.

Today I'm playing boat biatch for a friend who keeps his in stacked storage at Pleasant, nothing better than valet service on someone elses boat. The bad part is its a searay:)st

With all this 115 degree heat, the lake water is hot.

off to the lake

Chris

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.