Performance Boats Forum banner

Any North or West siders???

3K views 53 replies 13 participants last post by  badbetty 
#1 ·
I keep hearing about the East siders but nothing about West or North siders. We need some reps up here for Bartlett and Pleasant. Who's out here? Lets get together.
jangles

#5 ·
I'm here too. North siders rule :)devil

I've just been really busy trying to finish my airplane project. Might go out tomorrow afternoon (3-4pm)...thinking Bartlett (the serious boaters lake).

I'll have to look at my signature to check lake level today.

#11 · (Edited)
Smart Man. Just stay in the break water, I'm pridicting Thunderstorms tomorrow around 4pm.

Bring the flattie up to Apache on the 1st I hear there is sumptin goin on:)devil
In the time it takes me to get to Apache I can be in Blythe on the Colo river.:)
Sides, I gotta learn how to drive this thing!

#14 ·
Im just south of the 101 and just west of the 51. It takes us about the same time to get to all three of the lakes,Canyon dosnt count.:) So when your going out or need help with any thing im down.Id love to meet some or people from the north and west valley.I have to say the east side crew rocks.:)devil

#20 ·
Bartlett was super yesterday, but a couple of the monsoon storms passed through late, making it impossible to get the boat on the trailer. We hung out at the marina until thing's settled down. It looked like a zoo, when all the boats were trying to get there boats on the trailer. 3 foot rollers, and people were having lots of trouble. We just waited a couple hours for things to pass. Got off the lake around 9:30pm.

Today I'm playing boat biatch for a friend who keeps his in stacked storage at Pleasant, nothing better than valet service on someone elses boat. The bad part is its a searay:)st

With all this 115 degree heat, the lake water is hot.

off to the lake

Chris

#23 ·
I just got back and it was a nice day BUT I discovered that my new to me boat has issues in the gear box. Oh well, I always have the wacker to fall back and it's faster anyways!:D

#30 ·
I'm at Pinnacle Peak and Pima, 32 minutes from Bartlett........or...........Tatum and Shea, 42 minutes from Saguaro.........Depending on which "Boat Yard" I'm pulling from.
Actually, these days, I'm more like paddling.
Been hangin with the "Eastsiders" cause I met them first and don't know many (a few) North siders (Is that correct?)
Anyway, I'm up for whoever is cool and wants to hang.
Junkyard is just a couple miles from here.

#31 ·
Jangles The Eastsiders started out back in the hot boat days. A bunch of jet boaters that found friendships thru jetboats. We all hung out at the Sag. Dam near every weekend and for some even weekdays when the water was prime. Its not a gangster type deal. Its a group of boaters that like to hook up and just unwind at what ever lake we end up at.

Untru is what Cobra1 one once said on us just being a bunch of jets. There are a few IOs in the mix and everyone is welcome to hang out. We even mingle with the wake boaters that pound our potato chips. Educated a few:D you know we all pay our 10 bux.:D

Cool to have a group to associate or selves with. Any rumors to violence is pure speculation.

See you all on the water

#32 ·
Jangles The Eastsiders started out back in the hot boat days. A bunch of jet boaters that found friendships thru jetboats. We all hung out at the Sag. Dam near every weekend and for some even weekdays when the water was prime. Its not a gangster type deal. Its a group of boaters that like to hook up and just unwind at what ever lake we end up at.

Untru is what Cobra1 one once said on us just being a bunch of jets. There are a few IOs in the mix and everyone is welcome to hang out. We even mingle with the wake boaters that pound our potato chips. Educated a few:D you know we all pay our 10 bux.:D

Cool to have a group to associate or selves with. Any rumors to violence is pure speculation.

See you all on the water
Cave, I don't pay any attention to rumors. I can see the comaradere sp? thru what you guys post. I will come to one of your get togethers when you come to Bartlett, it's just so far over to Sag and the others for me. I live in Black Canyon City and can be at the river in what it takes me to get to some of the east side lakes.
I sent the prop to my Brendella off today to be worked(repaired) so I'll be in the wacker this weekend. The wife is gone for 9 days on family vacation so who knows where I'll be!:D
What kind of plugs should I be running with a bbc with Merlin heads and 200 lbs of compression?

#33 ·
my www.com was dead for 2 days, blasted storm. Was talking to a dude at work and he was out there last weekend. He showed me a cel fone pic of the boat, looked like a Carerra 20', blue and a jet. He said some chick was going around giving out body shots?? Who know's, but she told some old guy to keep dreaming. I have 2 girls to drag along, and I don't need them seeing stuff like that, sorry. Sid said he was out with them once, you know your old bass boat.

I think they may get "VIOLENT" be cause of all the shiat you told be to write.:)hand

#34 ·
I understand. Id rather go to the River too if its was a matter of time. Sag is minutes away from most of us here on the East side. Bart is less than an hour.

Bergeron prolly had a prop for your heap being its a V drive.

Cobra1 the body shots are a part of the beach back there. I bet she was only giving other womans a shot cause every time Ive seen em going down thats what was happening. But who am I to judge.:D I like the mayhem back there. It keeps me on my toes. But Yes if you have daughters, tha's not what you want them to think is Normal. ven tho for me it is:)devil

#36 ·
I understand. Id rather go to the River too if its was a matter of time. Sag is minutes away from most of us here on the East side. Bart is less than an hour.

Bergeron prolly had a prop for your heap being its a V drive.

Cobra1 the body shots are a part of the beach back there. I bet she was only giving other womans a shot cause every time Ive seen em going down thats what was happening. But who am I to judge.:D I like the mayhem back there. It keeps me on my toes. But Yes if you have daughters, tha's not what you want them to think is Normal. ven tho for me it is:)devil
Nope she was having guys do it. Then Grand Pa says what about me? And she said "keep dreaming". The chap said that the women run around naked all the time.

#38 ·
Very rarely does it happen. I've only seen girls flash their boobs 4 to 5 times this year and I'm back there pretty much every weekend. I tell people if you don't like people that party, then don't come to the back. There plenty of other places to hangout up front.:)hand

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.