Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
i'm back!!
687 Posts
very nice hull...had 1 for quite a while. Great ruff water boat. got it to run 101 at parker with blown 496+no2..took a lot of hp to get it to run hard. But all in all a very nice lake boat 4 sure. Def need shoe and ride plate if ur gunna run fast..

here a old pic of mine before blower motor oh they are HEAVY btw

·
Registered
19,916 Posts

·
i'm back!!
687 Posts
nice ! mozer is yours type beismeyer built with like of a semi gulwing rear bottom section, there was a black striped one raced njba way back when and he ran over 100 rock solid...mine was full weight lake boat, really liked it a bunch. My friend had one that was metalflake blue and green with 500 inch ford.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
/

nice ! mozer is yours type beismeyer built with like of a semi gulwing rear bottom section, there was a black striped one raced njba way back when and he ran over 100 rock solid...mine was full weight lake boat, really liked it a bunch. My friend had one that was metalflake blue and green with 500 inch ford.

No but I have seen pics of one Mine is the some as the yellow and white one:)devil:)devil:)devil

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
I have the 20.5' daycruiser. Decent boat. I wonder if it was a splash or was splashed a million times.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
very nice hull...had 1 for quite a while. Great ruff water boat. got it to run 101 at parker with blown 496+no2..took a lot of hp to get it to run hard. But all in all a very nice lake boat 4 sure. Def need shoe and ride plate if ur gunna run fast..

here a old pic of mine before blower motor oh they are HEAVY btw

Just like mine cool. Mine is red and white

·
Registered
981 Posts
I have a 1975 and a 1976 20' Biesemeyer Daycruiser(s). Nice rough water boats....as all Biesemeyers are. I have been looking for an 18' V or Tunnel but they are kind of few and far between . Wouldn't mind having one like Eliminator1's Biesemeyer;):D

·
LIQUID QUARTER MILE
562 Posts
have one just like the yellow and white one witha 460 tunnel ram two fours that i just finished restoring took around 2 years to complete havent had it in water yet mine is yellow and blue metal flake, is a heavy boat just thought i would throw it out there

1 - 20 of 25 Posts