Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
leaving jan 9 return jan 11 to lake elsinore cali to go to tomm papp memorial run in lake esinore about 5 hours from phoenix
Sending the wife to Seattle for New Years so the following weekend is all me. Fock it Im in whats the deal lets do it! V-drive friendly? Im assuming yes but you never know. I am really down to do this. Lets see if we can get a few eastsiders to go?????????? :)bulb:|err:D

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sending the wife to Seattle for New Years so the following weekend is all me. Fock it Im in whats the deal lets do it! V-drive friendly? Im assuming yes but you never know. I am really down to do this. Lets see if we can get a few eastsiders to go?????????? :)bulb:|err:D

yes every one is welcome there were a couple of v drives there last year. you want to caravan out there. hey brian you check out the gullwing boats im building in the jet section

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Caravan? Sure. How do we pull two sleds with one truck. I will get your # from Josh and call you tonight. I would like to fly into Phx instead of drive unless you want to use my dually. The only thing is I just put brand new studded snow tires on so......

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
By the way I was unaware of you building some sleds but I will check it out fo sho!

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Hotel? I thought there was a huge campground. Chit if you find a hotel I will go in on it with you. I need to call Jake and see what his ideas are. Cave! You going buddy. I can get a toyhauler is someone will to my sled.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok ya lets get a game plan together maybe who ever is going we can all travel together and figure out where we are staying.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Wish I could Brian. My renters just blew out of the rental and the place is a mess. I have it rented in January but its gunna take some cash to get it ready. So I'm out.

You all be safe.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Wish I could Brian. My renters just blew out of the rental and the place is a mess. I have it rented in January but its gunna take some cash to get it ready. So I'm out.

You all be safe.
:mad::|err:)st:(:(:):)punch:)grn

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'm gonna call the Lake park Resort this afternoon and reserve rooms. Just down the street from the marina. Plan on taking the Moo boat! Gonna werk on my lil brother, maybe he can haul your float if I can convince him to go?

Ray

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Well, need a room with two beds for fri and sat. Going to drive down if I can get an extra day off and if not will fly in and out of Phx and little bro can haul my sled but thanks for looking out. No offense but don't want to rely on to many people to get my boat to an event with things that can come up just the night before ya know. But I am going for sure and Jake is as well. Let's do this. I would like to stay in the same hotel as everyone else. I know that most of the guys are local as I talkes with cyclone and everyone hits a mexican place after boating and then heads home. I will be drinking a lil bit so don't want to head back until sunday....

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
what are you talking about your new gullwing is almost done setting the rail kit up wed mourning
I sure do want one but things are tight right now. Besides the way things have been going I'll be lucky to get my gullwing back together by Memorial day. Hope I have time to get the hardware dialed. I'll try and swing by, what time you gonna be there?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts