Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one In Redding belong to a Jet Boat club?

Any one want to help start one?
Any one just like to have some good old fashion fun and just get together a couple night a month?
let me know.
Wilseya

·
Registered
236 Posts
There's a lot of locals here in Redding that own jets, but I haven't seen a lot on the PB board. Maybe someone else here may know of another board you could post on as well.

Years ago when I had a jet I belonged to a water ski club that was just jet owners and it was a lot of fun.

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Any one In Redding belong to a Jet Boat club?

Any one want to help start one?
Any one just like to have some good old fashion fun and just get together a couple night a month?
let me know.
Wilseya
Theres the AquaDevils most of them live in Redding, they hang at Deccus Rock Memorial day and Labor Day and Jones Valley ect, one or two are on the boards. Very cool group of boaters, lots of cool boats. One has a huge very bad ass two story houseboat mostly black with tinted windows. Several of them run Millers and are buisness owners in Redding.

Two of them posted just above me on this link, hit them up......
http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=42505

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Check out "thatguy" on the boards......he is there. We have a few from that are that belong to the laidbackboaters....check out Steve's site. www.laidbackboaters.com.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replys I will check out the ones suggested. I just want to have some good old clean fun if you know what I mean.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Thanks for the replys I will check out the ones suggested. I just want to have some good old clean fun if you know what I mean.
Shower first.......:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:)devil Ok I am all cleaned up and ready to have some good old fashion FUN in the sun.
Wkilseya

·
Registered
25 Posts
The Aqua Devils

Theres the AquaDevils most of them live in Redding, they hang at Deccus Rock Memorial day and Labor Day and Jones Valley ect, one or two are on the boards. Very cool group of boaters, lots of cool boats. One has a huge very bad ass two story houseboat mostly black with tinted windows. Several of them run Millers and are buisness owners in Redding.

Two of them posted just above me on this link, hit them up......
http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=42505
We have a great group of boaters that get together every weekend at Shasta and we hit up Whiskeytown on Tuesday evenings.We call ourselves the Aqua Devils. We've been pretty consistent with that schedule this season. We haven't done the Dekkas Rock trip for the last few years but they were on hit. We mostly have jet boats but a couple of the fellas picked up IO's. Feel free to email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
25 Posts
Aqua Devils

Here is a link to a youtube video of my boat at shasta last week.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq0TH4NPYj8 -
Got your email. Yea man no problem. One of our crew had a baby Sunday so were going to check out our newest member tomorrow. We won't make Whiskey Town this week but Shasta for this weekend looks good. I recognize your boat from this season. What make? We run a handful of Millers a couple of Carreras, a Bayon etc. We've been talking about posting some footage of the crew, but have'nt yet.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Aqua Devils

Got your email. Yea man no problem. One of our crew had a baby Sunday so were going to check out our newest member tomorrow. We won't make Whiskey Town this week but Shasta for this weekend looks good. I recognize your boat from this season. What make? We run a handful of Millers a couple of Carreras, a Bayon etc. We've been talking about posting some footage of the crew, but have'nt yet.
Hey Fasterthanu whats up? Hope you guys are doing great.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is a 1975 Cheeta it looks Black but it is rootbeer Brown and White.
I am not sure I can make it to shasta this weekend I might need to head south for the weekend to see my Grandson and my son. I will keep in toiuch would like to meet you all.
thanks Wilseya

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
"thatguy" checking in!

I have never seen any other jet boaters at Shasta. We go there a lot, but mostly on weekdays.
The Miller is down for the year, need to get intake properly reset.
Still have the hydro though!!

Deb and I would love to hook up with other jet boaters or "clubs', but never seem to be able to make it happen.
Maybe next summer??
I will be checking out this forum more often.

Here is our '79 Miller.

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Hey Fasterthanu whats up? Hope you guys are doing great.
Hey Todd, it was good seeing you and Heather. There is prolly better ways to visit but it was good seeing you guys none the less. We are doing good, gettin some boating in this year and enjoying the summer.

Stay cool and we hope to see ya again soon.

Denis and Macey

1 - 18 of 18 Posts