Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
yes'm! got it on my BB... love it, got my comp hooked up through my tv so it plays through the surround!!

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
I don't, but my daughter does. It's pretty cool, from what I can see. I'm always listening to it when she's on the computer.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't, but my daughter does. It's pretty cool, from what I can see. I'm always listening to it when she's on the computer.
Try it! It will prompt you to choose which tunes you like! Thumbs down and it starts over. :)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
love pandora, its great... even used it at havi a few weeks ago when the ipod broke and got it through the ladies i phone and had tunes for the rest of the afternoon... was a whole lot better than the radio:)devil

·
Registered
274 Posts
Love it!!
It has introduced me to bands and tunes that i either didn't know about, or forgot existed.

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Yup, Rocks on the Iphone.

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
I was using it at work yesterday and all my old timers were like wtf is that music station its kick ass. Needless to say they both just told me they downloaded it last night. Kick ass app for bb for sure

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
I love it, use it atleast a few hours everyday at work. It repeats alot but its still bad ass.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Love it!! Kings of Leon radio is the shizzznit!!:)devil

1 - 20 of 22 Posts