Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey DLB, I want to know if anyone here knows of a Pantera from the Antioch area? I heard the boats name is Twister, and has been around at least five years. By the way I was in a bar when I heard this sooo u no. Thanks JAIME M-24

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Hey DLB, I want to know if anyone here knows of a Pantera from the Antioch area? I heard the boats name is Twister, and has been around at least five years. By the way I was in a bar when I heard this sooo u no. Thanks JAIME M-24
There is a all black with I think white number and letters on it in this area. there is a guy up here that bought the 27 speedster with the arneson that I think knows him.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Hullshot I met you before at the Porthole, I think it was last St Pat run. I am the guy with the black Pantera an we had a great time at the hooky run. I didnt know there was another Pantera in the area and thought someone on here might know the guy or the boat. JAIME

·
Registered
208 Posts
There is a 24 Pantera that usually launches out of Pittsburg; I can't remember the name or color, I have even done a little work on the boat for the owner, Walt. He has had the boat for quite a while now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool glad to hear that there is another Pantera around and the guys name. SFOcean are you still staying out in the bay and no delta. Im hoping to start spending some time out there. Theres probably not many performance boats out there eh? JAIME p.s. nice pic under your name.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts