Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The jig is up!! Post some pics, vids, or some of the racing drama (excuses).....:popcorn:

·
655 Posts
509 & 905 put on a good show. But I heard 509 had to push the button to beat little brother! Racer J, nice piece, good hangin' with on Friday. Oh yeah, Shoe counted 273 total boats.

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Here is a pass me racing my brother.

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
It was a kick butt day. Lots of runs. I did not see any drama.

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
Futs's boat is quick! Tim was the 1st guy out there laying down REAL passes. Tim wanted some of my sled but I kindly declined (6 times)
Hey Tim next year when I'm close to your HP we can run:cool:

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Futs's boat is quick! Tim was the 1st guy out there laying down REAL passes. Tim wanted some of my sled but I kindly declined (6 times)
Hey Tim next year when I'm close to your HP we can run:cool:
That SWTD was lookin good. Nice seeing an old classic keepin up with some new rides. GOOD JOB TIM!!!

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Good job handelin some shit water Tim!!! good times as usual!
There were a ton of beautiful boats out on Saturday for sure!

·
6TH STREET TERROR 4 HIRE
797 Posts
Some pics from Aha to Lost Lake..Great weekend.

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bitchin pics Marty ! looks like I missed a good one.... Who's the chick in Nick's boat ? Bahahahaha!

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
What happened to the driver side sponson in the 6th pic, looks like it hit an IED :wink2:

Great pics BTW

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Kick ass weekend. Midnight cruises with header flames, wicked hang overs and hanging with all the buds and making new ones. Took it easy on the boat thur and friday and put a little beating on her sat. The couple changes i did really seemed to make it come around. Now i wish the motor wasnt so tired. 30-45% leakdown and she still pulls pretty hard. :))THumbsUp

Was a nice turn out, but we were missing alot of the regulars.

Hands down Tony C taking out the trash was the best runs of the day.

Would of liked to run a few other boats, but it was a pain in the ass to get past all the boat to even get out later in the day...

Gotta say Bubbas CP was my favorite out there, but that silver blue and purple one was a great looking boat. The all white CP T ram injected deal gets after it!
Hope some pics get posted up, I didnt take any......:)hand

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Hopefully some one will put together a video and post it up or the link to it, tim your boat was running hard, and the water was a little rough on the other end.

·
on 3 go.....
846 Posts
Wow, what a great weekend. So many good people, killer boats and no attitudes (or cops). It was one of the best events for sure. I gotta agree with Futs, lots of new faces, Tony C made an insane pass and the silver/purple capped 19 might be on the next PB cover. The attention to detail on that boat is insane.

Thank you everybody for making this a good, safe weekend. Pictures coming soon.

Gene

1 - 20 of 135 Posts