Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(CNSNews.com) - House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Thursday endorsed a movement announced by other congressional Democrats on Wednesday to ratify an amendment to the U.S. Constitution that would allow Congress to regulate political speech when it is engaged in by corporations as opposed to individuals.

I was reading about her dealings, we built her a 3 billion rapid transit, so her San Francisco Business Office would have easy access from the transit authority??? This is from the book, "Throw Them All Out". I guess the book did help get that insider trading rule signed into law....

Excuse me MA DAMN PELOSI: You forgot to mention regulating unions speech!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
(CNSNews.com) - House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Thursday endorsed a movement announced by other congressional Democrats on Wednesday to ratify an amendment to the U.S. Constitution that would allow Congress to regulate political speech when it is engaged in by corporations as opposed to individuals.

I was reading about her dealings, we built her a 3 billion rapid transit, so her San Francisco Business Office would have easy access from the transit authority??? This is from the book, "Throw Them All Out". I guess the book did help get that insider trading rule signed into law....

They only believe in free speach when it is something they agree with. No surprising since they tried to force thru the "Fairness Doctrine" that would limit talk radio by demanding equal time of opposing views....Funny thing about that is it didn't include any of the liberal talk/print media like TV, newspapers PBS, MSNBC, CNN and Al Gore's Media empire. They are all scum.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts

Ron, when I read about Pelosi's ammendment suggestion, I almost threw up. I think she is nuts.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Nope...no question about it.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
You can bet that she wouldn't be regulating the speech of unions and other left wing groups. Just the groups that would vote against the liberal agenda. THAT is what the SCOTUS was trying to stop. If you limit corporations, then you have to stop the unions from getting involved. Unfortunately they skirt the regulations by donating in the name of their rank and file individually whether you want them to or not. If corporations did that, the CEO's would be jailed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts