1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
'Glass slinger
962 Posts

·
You who rock I salute you
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm guessing the Lube Sticks are for the inside/contact faces of the counter rotating blades.
Might be good on fiberglass.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I don't like that it has no foot. No biggie if you are cutting thin tin, but imagine trying to cut the top of a door off square.

Twice the kerf, crap flying in two directions...and you can buy a nice worm drive saw for less.

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
I bought one at the swap meet for a bill.

I'll say it cuts pretty well. I used it to cut up some angle iron and 1X2" wood. They were just quick easy cuts. For anything else that needs and exact measurment, I would've got the chop saw out or table saw out. Im not very good at straight lines without a guide! :)sphss

Oh and yes, it blows shit everywhere, so dont use it in the garage, outside only!

·
"SELF MADE" broke dick
722 Posts
Dualsaw, Dual-Drill, MultiMaster. Most of that "As Seen On TV" crap is cheaply made and will end in the back of your garage cabinets after being used one time.:))ThumbsDwn

I wouldn't buy any of that trash even if I had the money...:D

·
Registered
584 Posts
Dualsaw, Dual-Drill, MultiMaster. Most of that "As Seen On TV" crap is cheaply made and will end in the back of your garage cabinets after being used one time.:))ThumbsDwn

I wouldn't buy any of that trash even if I had the money...:D
I've got to say i've used my dad's rotozip quite a few times and it works bitchen. I think I may buy the Dewalt version.

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
No idea about the dual saw, but the Fein Multimaster is a must have. Fein is a German company that makes high end tools. The way that the multimaster is marketed kinda made me think it was a POS, not by a long shot. I bought mine in a high end tool store for like $300. came with a decent assortment of blades, there was a commercial version for like $600. I don't know about the as seen on tv version, seems a little different than mine (quick release blade deal) This is one tools that no matter what I am doing I always throw it in the truck, and use it weekly. Great for making surgical precision cuts and not damaging material. The blades are expensive as hell but the tool is worth its weight in gold.

http://www.fein.de/corp/us/en/custom/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.