Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm up in the Needles/Bullhead city area this week and was wonderin' if you guys know of anyone with the Ultra 21 Deck that wouldn't mind me taking a look at while I'm up here...

Any references is certainly appreciated...

Thanx in advance...

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,938 Posts
If you have no luck, I will be in Blythe July 17,18,19th. You can look at mine (its a TPR, first one made) all you want and I will take you for a ride.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you have no luck, I will be in Blythe July 17,18,19th. You can look at mine (its a TPR, first one made) all you want and I will take you for a ride.
Thanx Dan... Really appreciate the offer. I never get down there, but will definitely look you up if I ever do. By the way, how would you characterize the ride in the boat? Will I be able to get a decent ride in a small to moderate chop that is typical in Needles area?

Mike...

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Thanx Dan... Really appreciate the offer. I never get down there, but will definitely look you up if I ever do. By the way, how would you characterize the ride in the boat? Will I be able to get a decent ride in a small to moderate chop that is typical in Needles area?

Mike...

I think youd be happier in the 23' Ultra. Needles gets pretty choppy on the weekends. You can probably get a deal on a nice used placecraft.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Mike, boat will handle small chop great. Its the bigger chop you have to be careful. Was in Parker hit some wakeboard chop and the front is like a shovel, Just scooped a bunch of water. I still think you should look at this 23 http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=29351&highlight=ultra+deck . You would still have plenty of gas after going to the sand bar. I know you like the 21 and jets though. Can't make it to Needles this weekend, but could possibly do it in a couple of weeks for a day trip. Again any time you want to come to Blythe were here.
Josh

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,938 Posts
Its awesome for the river. I have had it from Laughlin to Havasu and parker. Never a problem. I never have any water up front while on plane. Only when turning around for a tuber or wakeboarder. I dont mind it. keeps the carpet clean. lol

Havasu was nice a choppy. I just trimmed up and got on it a bit. handeled it perfect.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.