Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
skiing Parker since 1960
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
down to Havasupai falls ? My daughter & 2 grandkids are going June 20 and we're wondering what to take as far as food goods & such. They have a donkey to pack 130 lbs down, but curious as to what type MRE's ? What are some of things you think about ( shoulda brought......) once you're at the bottom. They're taking the obvious, tents , sleeping bags, xtra change of clothes etc.,...............how bout fishing gear ? firewood I would guess is pretty much unavailable ?........... Right now just trying to plan ahead and NOT forget some basic or NOT so basic things.

Thanks in advance,
Skyskier

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
It is chalenging for sure. Water. You can't have enough. And time.......don't get in a hurry. :)coffee
Truer words have never been spoken, especially by an experienced hiker/outdoorsman, such as Big Warlock. :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Truer words have never been spoken, especially by an experienced hiker/outdoorsman, such as Big Warlock. :D :D :D

I've dated alot of athletic women! Many who hike. I listen to some of the things they say.......as long as they bring me another beer!

I'll have you know I have hiked the Na-Pali Coast twice!!! Last time with a 20 some year old who carried my ice cold beer in her backback for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts